CONGRATULATIONS ON NEW YEARS ENGAGEMENT TO PATSY AND BLUEY

Congrats to you both!

spoke to patsy today (heard someone mutter about great timing at the other end.......:E Blush::E Big Grin:) and she said they cant wait to read these pages but arent on internet in the SA place they are staying at, but importantly there is a bar nearby :D Beer Bottle: but will be in a day or so. also apparently neither has caught one trout in all the time they have been fishing............:E Hmmm:..:A Wink:..:whistle:...:E Rofl:
Fishing huh??

so you're still convinced they went "fishing"?? :E Big Grin:

Last edited:
Fishing huh??

so you're still convinced they went "fishing"?? :E Big Grin:

yeah well bluey did tell me patsy hooked a real big trout on the first day but it spat the hook out and gapped it.....:E Hmmm:now pete..:E Thinking: doesnt that remind you of her fishing down at kingfisher.......one bite and then nothing ........:E Lol::D Beers:

Candid shot from Canon Beach in Eastern Cape. :oops:

nudist.JPG

So @bluey and @patsyzambia went "fishing":D Beers:

image.jpeg

But maybe it was like this???:D Beer Bottle::D Beer Bottle:

image.jpeg

And it ended up something like this:E Happy::E Dancing:

image.jpeg

That's great news! Congratulations ! Now the next question is it going to be @patsyaustralia or @blueyzambia ? All the best to you!
Exactly what I was going to ask!! Congrats to the happy hunters!

Thank you one and all
We have limited internet but have been wanting to see what spike said
Will be on line better after the 17th

just got back into Melbourne this morning , and missed the boat , so im wishing I stayed another week , sooner or later one of us would of landed one of those elusive bloody trout .....:whistle::whistle:;);):D:D

Welcome back and I'm sorry all at the same time! :LOL:

im hearing ya mate

all the practicing with the fly kit , didn't help one bit , I still hook the trees behind me 5 times out of 7 casts,

all the practicing with the fly kit , didn't help one bit , I still hook the trees behind me 5 times out of 7 casts,
Hum..... Maybe you were handling your rod wrong.:oops::unsure: :whistle::whistle::whistle::p:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::eek:
Oh your still sticking to the "fishing" story ;)(y)

Hum..... Maybe you were handling your rod wrong.:oops::unsure: :whistle::whistle::whistle::p:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::eek:
Oh your still sticking to the "fishing" story ;)(y)

Fly rods are typically longer than what the average angler is used to working with, so for beginners it can take some time. ;)

Congrats to both of you! You lucked out, I used to have to get up in the middle of the night and turn my computer on while the wife was sleeping and I would surf the Internet looking for women wearing camo!
Good luck!
Cody

Fantastic news, big congrats to the both of you....:D Drunk::D Drunk:

hi - a huge thanks for all the good wishes! plan is for me to go to Australia during our rains and then to be at Takeri for the hunting season - 6 months fishing - 6 months hunting - think we will have the best of both worlds !

and ps - I was fishing - got the catch of a lifetime with landing a man like Bluey!

cheers to all
patsyzambia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg