concession syndication

Second Wind

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
by this point, just select 3 - 7 letters, put them together in any given order and I am probably a lifetime member
Hunted
US, Canada, Mexico
I am left to wonder, with worldwide economics being what they are now and may be for the near future, if the time has arrived where the chairs at the table may be about ready to shift a bit.

Hunters become syndicate members, PH's become full-time employees of the syndicate and outfitters fade to the role of "deal guys" locating and identifying the concession properties suitable for syndication.

Perhaps way off base here, just an observation that is formed in the review of what crosses my desk.

So, the questions are:

Ever seen a deal

are we there

any preference as to participation

and finally, general comments and opinions

Thanks

Definitely an most interesting observation when looking at some of the offers out there....

Deal guys are already in place at the real estate and law offices from many ads and opportunities I have seen online.

Who has enough "spare" money in this economy to be in a syndicate. There are always going to be those who could afford this option. But, the majority could not, IMHO. Always sharing those scarce resources.

A perception of savings would have to be present as well as ROI better than the savings account at home.

So, it is an option. It won't take over the industry though.
Show me the/your offerings! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross