Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
This show is taking place from the 28th of February to the 3rd. of May, organized by SCI International.

We have aroud 270 stands, hunting outfitters mostly from Europe and Africa, firearms, hunting clothing, jewelry, knives, optics, books, 4x4 cars, dogs....

A few pics,

As you enter,

watermark.php

The last of the great hunters, Tony Sanchez Arino, signing his latest book. He is now 83.

watermark.php

My good friend Gerhardus Steenekamp from Elandsbosch Safaris, next to him Armas International magazine to which I contribute an article from time to time.

watermark.php

Mbogo Safaris a well known booking agent, good friends I have hunted with

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Cinegetica Hunting Show, more pics

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Spitskop Safaris is a member of AH

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

A Bison and Giraffe, not something I would expect to see in the same booth.

Thanks for the insight.

These guys hunt all over the world.

Thanks for the post, it's interesting to see other countries hunting expos.

Nyati is that the show that is held in the exhibition centre near the sofitel hotel?

Yes spike.t, it is, We used to have two fears and this year it is the first time we have the two together, today lot of people...I do not know how business have gone...one thing is true, good time indeed

Nyati is that the show that is held in the exhibition centre near the sofitel hotel?

Yes Spike, that is the place.
We used to have two different exhibitions at the same time in different places, which was really stupid ( a question of big egos of two important men in the hunting community). Fortunately this has been solved and the two exhibitions have merged.

Thanks for the post and pictures Nyati, much appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineGr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg