Christmas Story

Discussion in 'Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures' started by AkMike, Dec 17, 2013.

1. AkMike

AkMike AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA-Life ASSRA DRSS
    When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load his sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, and the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a mug of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little fragments all over the kitchen floor. When he went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked and yanked it open. There stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.
    The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so children, this began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

2. Stan-Elephant Trail

Stan-Elephant Trail AH Veteran

My Photos:
    :clap::clap::clap:

3. Nyati

Nyati AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    RFEC, RFETO
    Hunted:
    Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
    :clap::clap::clap: