Christmas gift for the wife...make africa easier?!?!?

TOM

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Well, after seeing a thousand commercials about jewelry and watching my wife tear up to each and everyone, i just returned from the jewelry store with two little boxes. I'm thinking this might make the trip to Africa this year go over exceptionally smoothly. Anyone else using this way to ensure a quick return to hunting africa?

I know, i know...it's low....but it might just work!!!

worth a try for sure

Well, after seeing a thousand commercials about jewelry and watching my wife tear up to each and everyone, i just returned from the jewelry store with two little boxes. I'm thinking this might make the trip to Africa this year go over exceptionally smoothly. Anyone else using this way to ensure a quick return to hunting africa?

I know, i know...it's low....but it might just work!!!

I want to type this really quietly so the wife don't hear, but do you mind if I use this?

I think its a great idea! Nothing wrong with keeping mama happy. Dont forget you can get some great deals on jewlery in Africa also. I have always brought home some nice items for the wife.

Hope it works for you Tom. When my wife and I returned from my first safari she said she had no desire to go back, and when I go again I better save enough money for her to go to Las Vegas while I hunt. My next trip is going to really cost me (lol)

My wife was not too excited about me leaving for Africa this past summer. As I was on my way out the door, I surprised her with a diamond ring. She still cried when I left, but I do really think it helped smooth things over for her.

nd

I guess I am fortunate, my wife loves africa and has been many times, however sometimes I just prefer to go alone and be alone. A few weeks apart makes being reunited much more fun if you know what I mean... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg