Change.org lunatics at it again!

Learned of this through BATH Ban African Trophy Hunting. They are making plans to protest the Saskatoon, but especially the Calgary African Events show. I'm not sure but Kim Norton may be the organizer.

https://www.facebook.com/banafricantrophyhunting/

See this what pisses me off, I click on the link and then there is a rally for Cecil. So I Google rally for Cecil and the first thing that pops up is a link to make a tax deductible donation. This isn't about lions it is about making money!!! And second how did they get charity status.

In conclusion, we are going about this all wrong. We need a catchy name, and say we are doing it to save the lions and rhinos and then all of us go hunt lions. The funds were used for conservation!

In conclusion, we are going about this all wrong. We need a catchy name, and say we are doing it to save the lions and rhinos and then all of us go hunt lions. The funds were used for conservation!

I agree we are doing it wrong. We need to talk about hunting pays for land conservation and protection of huntable populations of ....

We need more hunter-conservationist folks like Ivan Carter, Jim Shockey, John Jackson, Shane Mahoney, etc. They are doing an incredible job of representing ethical and sustainable hunting. If the petition's objective is to ensure unbiased representation, then the petition's "ban all hunters from representing on conservation boards" verbiage should be expanded to include anti-hunters as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you