Chamois Hunts in Spain

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Angel, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Angel

Angel AH Member

My Photos:
    Hello friends!!!
    We would like to inform you that we took some licences for non trophy Cantabrian chamois at National Park and we have also an private area only for medal class.
    The hunt is in 4 days and two days hunt in National Park and 5 days with 3 hunting days in private land.
    Prices are 3.950€ for non medal and 5.250€ medal class ( any medal 90 percent probably silver or gold)
    Can be combined with roe buck

All the hunts airport to airport including everything,all transports, meals,documents,trophy fees, accommodation...)
    We have some hunts booked but still some licences available for summmer from 1 june to 31 july and autumm from 1 september to half november.
    We also remind all of you that we are taking bookings for all our four spanish ibex hunts.
    All my hunts absolutely guarantee

If anybody interested please mail me.

Thank you

Angel

2. Angel

Angel AH Member

My Photos:
    Spanish chamois hunts

Last hunt for chamois in Spain, thank you to this norwegian hunter to come with us.
    We woul like to inform you that we are booking ibex hunts for Gredos from now.

Thank you

Attached Files:

3. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    I watched a TV show on them last weekend! They are a beautiful chamois....it's too bad the Euro and US dollar are so out of wack.