CAR Hunting Special

EMararv

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
I have two openings of one week in between two major safaris which I could give out to a hunter on a special price.

Date: March 31st to April 7th, 2011 (5 full days of hunting)

Set-up: 1x1 or 2x2 also possible as two PHs are free.

Game possible to take:
1 Giant Forest Hog
1 Buffalo
1 Hartebeest or Waterbuck (depending on quota available at the time of the hunt)
1 Bushbuck
1 Red river hog
1 Warthog
1 Oribi
1 Yellow back duiker
1 Peters duiker
1 Red flanked duiker
1 Bush duiker
1 Blue duiker
1 Baboon

Price: 8000 Euro

All included appart from the international air-line fares, visa, trophy fees and transitary fares for export of trophies (pls, note dip and pack is included)

As the hunt is only for one week, I don't give any shot oppotunity guarantee on the Giant Forest Hog, but I'd say that the hunter has in this time of the year approx 80% chance of getting one in 5 days of hunting. A hunter beeing somewhat able to walk properly + shoot well, should be able to take 4-5 game.

All the best and we stay in touch.

Erik Mararv

I've personally hunted with CAWA and Erik twice. Great camp, good food and a LOT of game.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. And no, I'm not a booking agent or have any incentive. Just had a great time with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross