Cape Eland & Livingstone Eland Pictures

Wow !! Looking at this thread just gets me fired up even more for my hunt this year. Going for Eland and hopefully Nyala. Nyala started off being first on the list, but the closer it gets to hunt time the more I want to try for an Eland first. Some really great pictures of old bulls on here. Hope I can add one of mine when I get home in September.

Here is my son bull taken with a muzzlerloader in the northwest area with paw print

GEDC0962.JPG

Hope to get to hunt a Livingston eland next.

101_0154.JPG
East Cape Eland Bull. Massive body but worn down horns.

I feel like the body is more important than the horns, when it comes to Eland.

Tim

I feel the same way about bikini models :E Big Grin:

Nice bull Mr Up to no Good!

Here is my Cape Eland taken in Namibia in 2012 and below it is my buddies Livingstone Eland taken in Zimbabwe in 2010. Enjoy!

P1000893.JPG

IMG_5226.JPG

It's on my list for 2016. We are headed back to Limcroma for a 14 day archery hunt in June. I can't wait to finish my SA spiral horn slam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross