AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Namibia, Cameroon, Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
Not sure if this has been covered but I couldn't find it anywhere. What are your ideas for the feet, and scrotum of a cape buffalo. I have seen the bookends from feet, and am considering a purse/bag out of the other, but just wanted other ideas before making any decisions. Thanks for any ideas and pictures!

a friend at work used an elk scrotum as the shifter knob cover for his truck.

-matt

Wierd

Buff nut sack into a shot shell bag! I didn't keep it but my PH took it to make on out of it. Having book ends made out of the feet.

ive heard of that sort of thing , hmmmmm each to his own . good luck and l hope what ever you do with em works out a treat ......
I asked my wife if she wanted the knacker bag from her giraffe so then she could own 2 sets , mine and the girraffes .if looks could kill , mate .id be pushing up daisies .....
the 6 skinners thought it was funny, but.....

Be o.k. mate -but what parts of hers do you get? I bet the look would be the same.

Be o.k. mate -but what parts of hers do you get? I bet the look would be the same.

already got the freehold on them good bits ,kman, the only part of her anatomy that im buggered if I can work out is how her mind works !!!!

Yeah - If you get that figured you won't be skippering a boat anymore!!!!

Feet - Ash tray - book ends - Do all 4 to make the legs on a end table, bar chair or foot stool.

Scrotum - Pencil holder - Bottle holder - coin purse - just have your insulated holder to fit inside.

Tail - Fly swatter

Jee wiz guys... You make a sack to hold your balls. ...... No, no, no......... golf balls!

And I hear golf balls make for great fun target shooting with a .22.

My Dad used a buff scrotum to hold nuts on the coffee table. My Mom while thinking it was a clever idea thought we would be viewed as to uncouth so it was never/hardly used. Something like this might be a conversation piece in that new trophy room K.

When I was a kid I had a couple that I kept marbles in. Am I dating myself? (This idea probably doesn't help much these days.)

All the best

I made lamps from the forefeet, and a container from the scrotum, which you can use for pencils, or whatever you like.

My Dad used a buff scrotum to hold nuts on the coffee table. When I was a kid I had a couple that I kept marbles in.

Wheels; Thanks for pulling this all this together for me... When it comes to hunting Africa, my dear wife not only thinks I'm losing my marbles, but she seems to be a little concerned I'm going nuts as well!

I'll let her know you have the perfect solution for keeping it all together.. .Now just gotta go get a buff with big enough equipment!

………….

When I was a kid I had a couple that I kept marbles in. Am I dating myself? (This idea probably doesn't help much these days.)

All the best

Something like this?

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Having recently secured my first Cape buffalo hunt, I have been thinking about this a bit lately...

I was planning on a good shoulder mount, with some cool things like ammo pouches, wallets, etc. made from the back hide.

I have had the nut sack tanned from all my Giraffe. It's just too big not to use! I'll probably do the same with the buff. I kept the feet and legs from the Giraffe too for table legs. I need to take a look at some lamps, etc. made from the buff legs. I'm not sure just how many buffalo I'll shoot... they're a bit more expensive than the bargain Giraffe that I've been picking up, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!