Cape Buffalo hunt

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunted
Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, South Africa
We have one Cape Buffalo hunt left on quota for this year. The hunt will take place in a reserve in the Limpopo province. Accommodation is a tented safari camp. The price includes the Buffalo, 8 days 7 nights accommodation, food and all beverages, pic up and drop off at Johannesburg International, ph, trackers and skinners.
$ 11 500 all included.
This is a great deal in a pristine area.

Last edited:
Hi Mike, thanks, I have missed that. 8days 7 nights. Will try and see if I can edit that....

Welcome and good offer sir! I would follow up with the question .....what other game is available and can you provide a price list?

Hi CAustin. I will check the availability of what is left in the reserve. I know we still have kudu left. Will come back to you on that. I will send you my pricelist via PM if you don't mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross