www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Hi Fellas,
I have a postponement in one of my bookings from a European client for the first week of May 2011. It is for 7 days hunting, arriving on 1st May, hunt start on May 2nd till 8 May and leave May 9th. Day fees have been paid up in the deposit. The guy has merely postponed by 2 months due to unforeseen circumstances, but we have come to agreement on his day fees.
So day fees for full trip have been paid, all the usual included except airfares, trophy fees,any taxidermy. Pricelist of trophy fees can be found on the website. I can also email you taxidermy pricelist.
PM me if you wish to snap up this great oppurtunity and for details of the hunt. Sorry for short note, but have to run.

All the best
Marius Goosen

Marius

What game animals are available for this Package?

Hi James,
This offer is not animal specific, only the date has been booked.He did not book a package at all. So all animals on my pricelist will be available over the seven days.
You can create your own package.

All the best
Marius Goosen

Hi Guys , This oppurtunity is still available. I can offer a 5 trophy animal package for the seven days.
Package: (All trophy animals)
1 x Kudu Bull
1 x Blue Wildebeest Bull
1 x Impala
1 x Blesbuck
1 x Warthog

$2650

As mentioned in the first post, this is a cancellation hunt. Day fees are included in this price. Please see details above.

Best Regards
Marius

Is this offer still available? What is the daily rate for a non hunter so my wife can accompany me? I would be interested in hunting Vaal Rhebuck, Grysbuck and Cape Bushbuck.
Thanks,
Nathan

Hi Marius
Wat stuur asb vir my pryse op vir SA jagter.

Groete
TJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg