Cancelled hunt 28July 9 August 2012

Reaction score
Website
www.skinafrika.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI.Yeswehunt
Theo / SkinAfrika and Lukas/Afrikajag invite you to make use of hunt not taken up period 28July- 9 August 2012. 2 packages available 7 days each.

Hunt a trophy sable duration 7 days 11 500 EU.
The Hunting farm(12000 hectares) where Afrika Jag Safaris is based is 100 km south of the Etosha National Park near the town of Outjo and forms part off the Greater Etosha Conservancy. The Ugab River with the magnificent Ugab Terraces forms a spectacular setting for Bow and Rifle hunting.

This package includes-
Transport to and from Windhoek International Airport
Full board accommodation (meals and drinks).
Guiding and transport during the hunt.
Prelimenary preparation of trophies and delivery to local taxidermy
All permit fees for hunting permit
Legally required insurance
Rifles free or bring your own rifle.

Package exclude-
Cost of ammunition
Packing and shipping of trophies
Transport to other areas on clients request
Personal items eg. personal and travel insurance,gratuities ect.
Trophy fees for other animals hunted
Other trophies taken discounted at 10% on website prises.

Theo,
So 14,200 USD for 7 Day Sable Hunt. trophy fee included.

Who is the PH in Namibia?

Trophy expectation on the Sable?

Pictures did not work!?

Lukas Holtzhausen will be the PH.
Lukas was born in 1973 in Outjo and grown up on a farm where the love for hunt and the outdoors originated. Lukas is a registered hunting guide with the Ministry of Environment and Tourism.
2 Russian hunters will look for 2 of the 3 sables left on the farm. If shot fresh pictures will be added.
Hurry hunters probably only one left.
Price for package in US $14 200.

Guys the sables 40-42 inch.Two Russian hunters hunting today looking for 2 off the 3 left. If shot i will post pics of animals. Hurry not to be disappointed. PH is Lukas Holtszhausen owner of the farm.
Lukas was born in 1973 in Outjo and grown up on a farm where the love for hunt and the outdoors originated. Lukas is a registered hunting guide with the Ministry of Environment and Tourism.
Dollar price $14 200.

Sable

The Ph will be Lukas the owner off this game farm and though there is only 3 left maybe less he knows the farm like the palm off his hand and will see that you get a sable.Don't wait contact me now,

cancelled hunt

As promised pics off hunt last week by 2 Russian hunters.The Kudu 59.6 inches and dik dik 7.7 cm both new nr 1's in Russia. The leopard is Namibian gold.Still 2 sables left and some huge Kudu.
Hunt still open 28July - 8 August!!

Theo, i cant open the pics.

skinafrika, I will be hunting Leopard with Lukas this Aug./Sept. As long as I am there, what is just the TF for Sable? PM me ASAP.

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa".

Last hunting pics from April 2012

1-theo5.jpg2-theo6.jpg3-theo8.jpg4-theo9.jpg5-theo7.jpg
At last the pics as promised. Leopard Namibia gold! Kudu 59.6 " new Russian number 1.Dik dik 7.7 cm also new Russian number 1.

The length of the Sable is hard to judge for the mass is just beyond anything I have seen. Pictures don't tell the whole story either.

Good one though.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa".

Roger it was 38.9 " . Lukas was not very satisfied.He told me it was an old bull and the horns is a bit worn off.The other 3 is younger bulls and should be about 42".
Theo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg