Cancellation Wild Boar Driven Hunt In Hungary, Only 1000 euro per hunter

Cosmin Rusu

Reaction score
Deals & offers
caution-sign.jpg

WARNING: Cosmin Rusu of Gyulaj Forestry And Hunting Company has been banned from AfricaHunting.com.

Note: I have no ability to verify the validity of the claims in the email below but in order to protect our members and visitors of the site it is prudent to share this information and ban this member.

Here is message that I just received has been sent from Tamas Kovacs, Gyulaj Zrt. via the contact form at AfricaHunting.com:

to: info@africahunting.com
date: Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 4:38 PM
subject: Cheating (from AfricaHunting.com)

Dear AfricaHunting.com Crew!

I would like to infrom you that one of your registered member is a cheater, selling false hunting on behalf of Gyulaj Hunting Hungary with a fake e-mail address and domain name. We are an state, governmental hunting area, belonging to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary. We do not have any business relationship with Cosmin Rusu or cancelled driven hunts for 1000€. Please make his advertisement cancelled. We got an e-mail from Norway that this person wanted the Norwegians to pay him deposit for the hunt, but we do not have cancelled driven hunt and don't know Cosmin Rusu at all! Please delete him immediatley. He created a fake domain (www.gyulaj-hunting-hungary.com) really similar to ours (www.gyulajhuntinghungary.com) and created an e-mail address using our company name, but this is also not belong to us! He is a cheater trying to get money from you clients and visitors, ruin both of our businesses!

This is the fake advertisement: http://www.africahunting.com/thread...t-in-hungary-only-1000-euro-per-hunter.19238/

Please do it immadiatley!

Thank you and feel free to contact me,

Kind Regards:
Mr. Tamas Kovacs,
Deputy Head of Wildlife Management
Gyulaj Hunting Hungary
Tamasi, Hungary

Hello,

I advertise a cancellation hunt for wild boar driven hunt in Hungary, at the price of only 1000 euro per hunter, 3 hunting days. Since my last post was deleted, I will respect the moderator specifications for posting as follows:

Outfitter name: Gyulaj Forestry And Hunting Company
Our website: www.gyulaj-hunting-hungary.com
Our email: office@gyulaj-hunting-hungary.com
Our Address: Szabadsag u. 27., TAMASI, H-7090, Hungary (EU)

CONTACT DETAILS
1. OUTFITTER LICENSE: HU2001AF0996173
2. P.H. NAME, LICENSE: Cosmin Rusu. License number: RO3911002755

HUNT DETAILS
4. CONCESSION AREAS INVOLVED: Gyulaj region in Hungary, Hőgyész hunting ground.
5. SIZE OF THE PROPERTIES: 8.336 hectares big area (~20.600 US acres)
6. COUNTRY: Hungary
7. DURATION; ACTUAL HUNTING DAYS, TRAVEL DAYS: 5 days with 3 hunting days and 2 days for airport transfer.
8. TROPHY FEES; SPECIES LIST: There are no trophy fees, all trophies are included in the price. The hunt is only for wild boar.
9. DAY RATES/ FEES 1X1, 2X1, ETC.: 333 euro per day.
10. EXTRA DAYS TO PACKAGES: No extra days are allowed.
11. OBSERVER/NON HUNTER RATES: 50 euro per observer per day.
12. SPECIES AND NUMBER IN THE PACKAGE: wild boar, an average of 5 wild boars daily per hunter.
13. TROPHY OR CULL: wild boar tusks
14. TROPHY SIZE EXPECTED ON SPECIAL ANIMALS: bronze medal, silver medal
15. DATES AVAILABLE , YEAR: Exact date is not yet set, but it has to be this month, January 2015
16. PRICE CURRENCY: EURO
17. DEPOSIT REQUIRED: Yes.

EXCLUDED/EXTRAS OR INCLUDED

TRAVEL
TRANSFER FROM SPECIFIC AIRPORT - COST RETURN: Included in the 1000 euro price.
CONCESSION TRAVEL REQUIRED DURING HUNT - COST: Included in the 1000 euro price.
RIFLE IMPORT ASSISTANCE: Included in the 1000 euro price.
FLIGHTS CHARTER RETURN NUMBER OF PEOPLE: At the client's expense.

ACCOMMODATION and MEALS
DRINKS: SOFT, BOTTLED WATER, BEER LIQOUR, WINE: Included in the 1000 euro price, alcoholic drinks only national, not imported.
FOOD MEALS; 2 MEALS, 3 MEALS, ETC: 3 daily meals and snacks during the hunt Included in the 1000 euro price.
LAUNDRY DAILY - COST: 10 euro per day if required.
ACCOMMODATION TENT, LODGE: 4 stars hunting lodge, single room accommodation Included in the 1000 euro price.

HUNTING
HUNTING VEHICLE, TRACKER, SKINNER: Transport from the airport with BMW X5, transport in the hunting area with Mercedes Unimog.
FIELD PREPARATION OF TROPHIES: Yes, first preparation of the tusks: Included in the 1000 euro price.
PERMITS, LICENSES, TAGS - SPECIFY: All permits, certificates Included in the 1000 euro price.
RIFLE RENTAL- COST: 20 Euro per day if required.
AMMUNITION - COST: Included in the 1000 euro price.
PRE BAITING INCLUDED, PER DAY: Baiting not required.
BAITS - COST

TAXES LICENCES FEES
VAT: Included in the 1000 euro price.
GOVERNMENT TOURIST LEVY ACCOMMODATION: Included in the 1000 euro price.
GOVERNMENT LEVY TROPHY FEES: Included in the 1000 euro price.

AFTER THE HUNT
EXPORT PERMITS, HUNTING REGISTER: Included in the 1000 euro price.
TOPS, CITES PERMITS: Included in the 1000 euro price.
TIPS / GRATUITIES: Tips are welcomed but not mandatory.
PAYMENT METHODS: Bank transfer.
TRANSPORT/SHIPMENT TO LOCAL TAXIDERMIST: Included in the 1000 euro price.

Last edited by a moderator:
The price of this hunting package is reduced from 5000 euro per hunter, I am sure we are going to sell it. We have 20 spots available, a lot of people already asking questions, hopefully it will be sold by the end of the week. It is the best offer we had on years.

The price of this hunting package is reduced from 5000 euro per hunter, I am sure we are going to sell it. We have 20 spots available, a lot of people already asking questions, hopefully it will be sold by the end of the week. It is the best offer we had on years.
Hello,

I advertise a cancellation hunt for wild boar driven hunt in Hungary, at the price of only 1000 euro per hunter, 3 hunting days. Since my last post was deleted, I will respect the moderator specifications for posting as follows:

Outfitter name: Gyulaj Forestry And Hunting Company
Our website: www.gyulaj-hunting-hungary.com
Our email: office@gyulaj-hunting-hungary.com
Our Address: Szabadsag u. 27., TAMASI, H-7090, Hungary (EU)

CONTACT DETAILS
1. OUTFITTER LICENSE: HU2001AF0996173
2. P.H. NAME, LICENSE: Cosmin Rusu. License number: RO3911002755

HUNT DETAILS
4. CONCESSION AREAS INVOLVED: Gyulaj region in Hungary, Hőgyész hunting ground.
5. SIZE OF THE PROPERTIES: 8.336 hectares big area (~20.600 US acres)
6. COUNTRY: Hungary
7. DURATION; ACTUAL HUNTING DAYS, TRAVEL DAYS: 5 days with 3 hunting days and 2 days for airport transfer.
8. TROPHY FEES; SPECIES LIST: There are no trophy fees, all trophies are included in the price. The hunt is only for wild boar.
9. DAY RATES/ FEES 1X1, 2X1, ETC.: 333 euro per day.
10. EXTRA DAYS TO PACKAGES: No extra days are allowed.
11. OBSERVER/NON HUNTER RATES: 50 euro per observer per day.
12. SPECIES AND NUMBER IN THE PACKAGE: wild boar, an average of 5 wild boars daily per hunter.
13. TROPHY OR CULL: wild boar tusks
14. TROPHY SIZE EXPECTED ON SPECIAL ANIMALS: bronze medal, silver medal
15. DATES AVAILABLE , YEAR: Exact date is not yet set, but it has to be this month, January 2015
16. PRICE CURRENCY: EURO
17. DEPOSIT REQUIRED: Yes.

EXCLUDED/EXTRAS OR INCLUDED

TRAVEL
TRANSFER FROM SPECIFIC AIRPORT - COST RETURN: Included in the 1000 euro price.
CONCESSION TRAVEL REQUIRED DURING HUNT - COST: Included in the 1000 euro price.
RIFLE IMPORT ASSISTANCE: Included in the 1000 euro price.
FLIGHTS CHARTER RETURN NUMBER OF PEOPLE: At the client's expense.

ACCOMMODATION and MEALS
DRINKS: SOFT, BOTTLED WATER, BEER LIQOUR, WINE: Included in the 1000 euro price, alcoholic drinks only national, not imported.
FOOD MEALS; 2 MEALS, 3 MEALS, ETC: 3 daily meals and snacks during the hunt Included in the 1000 euro price.
LAUNDRY DAILY - COST: 10 euro per day if required.
ACCOMMODATION TENT, LODGE: 4 stars hunting lodge, single room accommodation Included in the 1000 euro price.

HUNTING
HUNTING VEHICLE, TRACKER, SKINNER: Transport from the airport with BMW X5, transport in the hunting area with Mercedes Unimog.
FIELD PREPARATION OF TROPHIES: Yes, first preparation of the tusks: Included in the 1000 euro price.
PERMITS, LICENSES, TAGS - SPECIFY: All permits, certificates Included in the 1000 euro price.
RIFLE RENTAL- COST: 20 Euro per day if required.
AMMUNITION - COST: Included in the 1000 euro price.
PRE BAITING INCLUDED, PER DAY: Baiting not required.
BAITS - COST

TAXES LICENCES FEES
VAT: Included in the 1000 euro price.
GOVERNMENT TOURIST LEVY ACCOMMODATION: Included in the 1000 euro price.
GOVERNMENT LEVY TROPHY FEES: Included in the 1000 euro price.

AFTER THE HUNT
EXPORT PERMITS, HUNTING REGISTER: Included in the 1000 euro price.
TOPS, CITES PERMITS: Included in the 1000 euro price.
TIPS / GRATUITIES: Tips are welcomed but not mandatory.
PAYMENT METHODS: Bank transfer.
TRANSPORT/SHIPMENT TO LOCAL TAXIDERMIST: Included in the 1000 euro price.

Mr. Shawn, your email is not working, it is not receiving emails from us. Please write from another email.

caution-sign.jpg

WARNING: Cosmin Rusu of Gyulaj Forestry And Hunting Company has been banned from AfricaHunting.com.

Note: I have no ability to verify the validity of the claims in the email below but in order to protect our members and visitors of the site it is prudent to share this information and ban this member.

Here is message that I just received has been sent from Tamas Kovacs, Gyulaj Zrt. via the contact form at AfricaHunting.com:

to: info@africahunting.com
date: Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 4:38 PM
subject: Cheating (from AfricaHunting.com)

Dear AfricaHunting.com Crew!

I would like to infrom you that one of your registered member is a cheater, selling false hunting on behalf of Gyulaj Hunting Hungary with a fake e-mail address and domain name. We are an state, governmental hunting area, belonging to the Ministry of Agriculture of Hungary. We do not have any business relationship with Cosmin Rusu or cancelled driven hunts for 1000€. Please make his advertisement cancelled. We got an e-mail from Norway that this person wanted the Norwegians to pay him deposit for the hunt, but we do not have cancelled driven hunt and don't know Cosmin Rusu at all! Please delete him immediatley. He created a fake domain (www.gyulaj-hunting-hungary.com) really similar to ours (www.gyulajhuntinghungary.com) and created an e-mail address using our company name, but this is also not belong to us! He is a cheater trying to get money from you clients and visitors, ruin both of our businesses!

This is the fake advertisement: http://www.africahunting.com/thread...t-in-hungary-only-1000-euro-per-hunter.19238/

Please do it immadiatley!

Thank you and feel free to contact me,

Kind Regards:
Mr. Tamas Kovacs,
Deputy Head of Wildlife Management
Gyulaj Hunting Hungary
Tamasi, Hungary

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross