Cancellation on Cancellation hunt....

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by KMG Hunting Safaris, Mar 26, 2011.

1. KMG Hunting Safaris

KMG Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
    Gentleman,
    Apart from the time constraint, I also find it very strange that it has not been taken. At this stage, there are two parties interested. I have to give the first group a day or two from today to try and sort something out and will then offer it to the next guy. It will be a real shame if someone could not utilize this great opportunity.
    Will keep you updated.

Best Regards
    Marius Goosen
  2. seattlesetters

seattlesetters AH Senior Member

You have no idea how many times I've been sorely tempted to click on the "Reply to Thread" button on this and say, "I'll take it!"

However, I'm already out of the office June 28 - July 12 taking my wife and two daughters on a fly fishing trip, and I just can't swing being out of the office that much in so short of a time period.

Cape Kudu, Cape Bushbuck, Cape Eland, Cape Hartebeest, Cape Grysbok, Common Reedbuck and Impala would have all been on my wish list.

Truly a case of bad timing. I would have loved to take you up on this offer, Marius.

I certainly hope you find a taker for this astounding offer.
  3. Bushbuck

Bushbuck AH Enthusiast

Dont mean to Hijack the thread, but where are you going fly fishing?
  4. seattlesetters

seattlesetters AH Senior Member

Bushbuck - We will be staying in the vicinity of West Yellowstone, Montana. The fishing will mostly be on the Madison River, Firehole River and the Henry's Fork of the Snake River.

My oldest girl prefers the Madison, the youngest loves the Firehole. Daddy loves both, but really digs the Henry's Fork. :cool:
  5. Bushbuck

Bushbuck AH Enthusiast

Sweet! That is the only thing I love to do more than Bowhunt Africa. We started 3 weeks ago and will keep going now till October. Have a great Trip!

Nothing I like better than Fly fishing with my Daughters!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. KMG Hunting Safaris

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
    Hunted:
    Mark,
    Should I ever be privileged enough to have you hunt with me, please remember to bring your fly fishing rod and tackle. Its a mere 5 minutes walk from our lodges. A day's fishing in the Great Fish River will do nicely...

Best Regards
    Marius Goosen
  7. KMG Hunting Safaris

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Gentleman,
    Thank you for all the comments of keeping this post allive and any part that you might have played in getting trying to get this hunt sold.:worship:

I am very pleased to say that this hunt has been SOLD.

Best Regards
    Marius Goosen
  8. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    Congradulations Marius, I'm envious!!! Luck devil!
  9. PHOENIX PHIL

PHOENIX PHIL AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, S. Africa
    Ahh, that's killing me! Those are my old stomping grounds. If you have a float tube and don't mind lake fishing, Henry's Lake should be fishing well. It's strictly an early morning and evening bite, but there are some monster trout in there. My biggest trout was caught there and as far as I know he's still swimming around. If you venture into the park and don't mind a bit of a hike, Slough Creek in the Lamar region of the north end has some excellent but challenging cutthroat fishing. PM me if you want more details.