Cancellation hunt

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Ray Atkinson, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Ray Atkinson

Ray Atkinson AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    I have one only 5 day Trophy buffalo hunt that has become available...The hunt is in the Nagomo Forest of Zimbabwe. This came about through a cancellation in that the client never sent a deposit to the Safari company so they asked me to sell it for them. I have booked for this outfit for a number of years.

$7500. turn key price includes everything except tips that are optional and your airfare to Bulawayo..

We will also offer you an add on plainsgame hunt for $250 per day plus very reasonalble trophy fees and a $250 transfer fee to Dollar Block.

This hunt is normally about $12,000.
  2. just huntin

just huntin New Member

Member of:
    NRA, Safari Club, Elk Foundation
    Ray isn't this just like the 5 day Buff hunt you listed in June for $5900.
    Thanks, Bill
  3. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    It's a different area. Possibly a different outfitter.
  4. Ray Atkinson

Ray Atkinson AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    Same Safari Company but on the adjoining concession, they purchased some more buffalo, after selling all their $5950 quota, but had to pay a higher price so that got handed down to the consumer..

Hunting in Africa is a business just like any other business and pricing can vary from day to day..I don't set the prices, I just sell the hunts as they request me to do..I do have a bit of lee way to bargain on the regular hunts in regular years in most cases, but never on these discounted hunts during this economy hit. We are all just trying to survive this administration..