www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
Spear Safaris has had a cancellation on a 7 day Buffalo hunt for the remainder of 2016.

We can thus offer anyone that is able to travel before the end of 2016, this discounted 7 day 8 night Buffalo hunt for a bull of less than 40" on our 22 000 acre concession bordering the Greater Kruger, for a all inclusive price of $8500.00. Closest commercial airport for arrival and departure is Phalaborwa. Plains game or Buffalo females can be added at trophy fees only. Rifle, Handgun or Bow welcome. Observers also welcome at $120 per day / person

Please do not hesitate to email us for more details.

DSCN3827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice offer! Hopefully someone from AH can get on this deal for buff!

Reedy you getting the feeling you should go back!

Norfolk you simply must convince your wife!

Yes Charlie if I could go back tomorrow I would! If I could hunt buff, elk, mule deer, kudu every year... I would!! I cant wait to get back!

Best of luck in selling this hunt!

Norfolk you simply must convince your wife!
Charlie that task has been completed now the task of replenishing the funds needs to get going! I might even have to sell my dear old landrover!! Dont tell Pieter I said that

too bad the buff deal is under 40. over 40 and we might talk :sneaky: I wish you luck someone will surely take you up on the offer

Good luck with this! Sounds like a great deal that someone here will surely take advantage of.

The cape buffalo above is grand animal (a very nice trophy), anyone would be lucky to get one for that price.

How big is the buffalo on the picture attached, any guesses out there ?
With absolutely nothing to base it on, having never actually seen one in person, but with rough knowledge on the general size of a buff and going from the wide of the head- 37-38"?

Really good curls... Nice bosses... I'll say 40

If I win the lottery in the next 2 months I will gladly add it on at the end of my Aug. hunt. Unfortunately that's the only way I will be able to afford it even at this price.

love the shape that's the kind I would love to hunt I would say 34 inch

So you going to tell us the size of that first bull u asked for guesses on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.