Cancellation Black Bear Hunt - Big Discount

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Just had a couple guys drop out on a hunt with their deposits paid. This is a 2x1 hunt for big Black Bear with dogs. Dates for the hunt are May 25-31, fly in on the 24th and out on the 31st or on the 1st, Kamloops British Columbia. We need two hunters to make it work, great father son hunt.

The outfitter has a great reputation for taking big Bears and 100% success rate.

Regular price is $4,150, cancellation price is $2,500 PP, plus tax (2.5%) license and tag and NRHP fund. meals and lodge are included in the hunt. Second Bear can be added for the license cost and $1,500 TF.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal for someone James.

Hope you get them sold.

Hope you get a bruiser! Make sure and post photos.

I'm to fat and out of shape to do a dog hunt in the mountains. I need a deal like this on cancelation hunt with a 6 month window so I can train.:LOL:

What % are color phase in the area?

Is there a predominate color?

All the best.

I will. I wish I had more time to get back into shape. Plus I twisted my ankle elk hunting a couple weeks ago and it's still not 100%.
Black, LOL. Last year 30% were color phase.

I will. I wish I had more time to get back into shape. Plus I twisted my ankle elk hunting a couple weeks ago and it's still not 100%.
Black, LOL. Last year 30% were color phase.

Elk hunting in March. Must be Texas.

Ask a stupid question, get a sarcastic answer.:D

All you need is to get a Sherpa to short rope you!

Slay a monster.

s. I need a deal like this on cancelation hunt with a 6 month window so I can train.:LOL:

I'm with you Wheels!!! James should offer these last second cancellation hunts much further in advance!!! :Bear:

Definitely sounds like a great hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg