Reaction score
Website
www.warthogsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Life member of SCI & NAHC, Bowtech pro-staff
Hunted
S. Africa, Zimbabwe, Artic. Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Argentina, Mexico,
Due to Cancellations we have open dates for this year.

Packages include EVERYTHING except Airfare from USA, Taxidermy and gratuity (if you have the trip of a lifetime as most do). NO HIDDEN COST--- We pick you up and take you back to JNB in our very nice vehicles. Have all gun doc's done before you arrive, or you can use our weapons no charge. All meals, hunting vehicles, government license fees, vat tax (17%), preparation of trophies, take them to taxidermist for ship and dip or to do for you, daily laundry service ( Iron jeans, underwear etc.) service of professional hunter, trackers, skinners, ALL beverages, we take more pictures than you can imagin, video when ever possible. 10,000 acres bow hunting only, over 100,000 acres rifle area.

7 day package, 5 animals-- Zebra or Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Warthog, Steenbok or Dieker( can adjust up or down off menu with other animals). * No charge for Baboons or Jackles or monkeys. $4,975

10 Day package 6 animals-- Kudu or Waterbuck, Zebra or Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Warthog, Steenbok or Duiker (Can adjust up or down off regular menu prices for other animals). *No charge for Baboons, Jackals or Monkeys. **(that is 3 more animals in some guys packages) $7,975

This is a great savings off the $450/Day Plus animals rate. See Web sight for more details and pictures of Warthog Safaris camps that they OWN.

We can take 5 couples or 10 hunters at one time( but only if they come with you) 4 hunters in your group and the whole camp and staff is yours.

Contact me for further information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross