Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI and PHASA
Hunted
South Africa and Zambia
Hi guy’s I have a cancelation hunt in June 2010 I realize that this is very short notice but I am willing to let this hunt go for no daily rates this is a cancelation hunt so there is only one available!:eek:

Details:
10 x Hunting days for 2 hunters hunting 1 on 1 with their ph.
1x Kudu
1 x Zebra
1x Impala
1 Blue Wildebeest
1 Gemsbuck
Total Price including vat = $5850
This hunt would normally go for = $13050
The hunt has to be taken in June 2010!

There is a fly in option available for $1000 this is for the whole plane not per person!
We can drive you up free of charge.

This hunt will be conducted on my own private land.
Buffelsvlei game ranch
Hunting Lodge on the border of Botswana in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Privately owned, Buffelsvlei Game Ranch is 5,000 acres of untamed bushveld situated in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, two nautical miles from the border of Botswana. Buffelsvlei Game Ranch is fully equipped for bow hunters and is bordered by 4 other concession area’s totaling the hunting area to 30 000 archers. There are 6 permanent bow blinds perfectly situated at various water holes. Spiral Horn Safaris can accommodate modern archers, crossbow hunters, and traditional stick and string bowhunters. We truly enjoy the company of archery hunters and do everything possible to ensure their success.

Specie List & Price:
Bushbuck $ 1200
Blesbuck $ 550
Bush Pig $ 650
Blue Wildebeest $ 950
Black Wildebeest $ 1150
Common Duiker $ 500
Common Steenbuck $ 500
Cape Eland $ 2100
Gemsbuck $ 1200
Giraffe $ 3000
Impala $ 400
Greater Kudu $ 2000
Nyala $ 2300
Red Hartebeest $ 1150
Reedbuck - Mountain $ 800
Reedbuck - Common $ 750
Springbuck - Common $ 400
Springbuck - Black $ 1200
Springbuchk - White $ 1300
Waterbuck $ 1900
Warthog $ 350
Burchells Zebra $ 1300
Sable $ P.O.R
Klipspringer $ 1300
Tsessebe $ 3000
Baboon $ 50
Vervet Monkey $ 50
Caracal $ 550
Civet cat $ 650
Genit Spotted $ 500
Jackal $ 50

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information
Cheers Louis

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0150.jpg
    DSC_0150.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4401.jpg
    IMG_4401.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 82
This is a steal! Most of you know i went last year and i'm heading over again next June. Someone should jump on this!

Tom,
I'll second that motion!
Some lucky guys or gals will be very pleased during and after this hunt. :D

Guy’s with it being this short notice I understand that it might be difficult to get a partner so if only one client can make it I will be more than pleased.

The client still saves a lot since he does not pay daily rates for a 10 day hunt which comes down to $3600.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

I don't know easy it is to get airfare, because of the World Cup, but boy this hunt is really attractive now that you don't even have to find a partner!

Hi Eric

Apparently SAA have got some last minute special deals out on tickets so you might be able to get one for a lot cheaper that you might think?

Cheers
Louis

You are correct, I did a search, plenty of seats available!

Thank you Eric I appreciate your input!

Sounds like we are good there are tickets available now I only need someone to take advantage of this great never to be seen again offer?

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi Guy’s
Looks like this might be to short notice so I will move this hunt to August should anyone be interested please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Louis you are killing me. Would go in a heartbeat except I have prior commitments and am in the Northwest Territories about to fly into the bush to guide bear and bison hunts. Hopefully one of the AH regulars can work things out and take this hunt. It does not get any better.

Enysse................you should go on this hunt. LOL I am serious. Louis will take care of you and I know his trophy handling sytem would work for you. Louis would make sure things happen and you do not end up in another wreck with your trophies.

Kelly LOL thanks for the kind words it would defiantly be great to have you in camp some time hopefully next year…………………………

Good luck on you upcoming hunt.

Come on guy’s August in Africa most probably the best month of the year to bow hunt!

I think it's a great hunt, I really like the Limpopo Province too, and Louis has quality animals too. And I think the great thing about the hunt is the fact that I know Louis will go out of his way to make sure the food and accomodations are excellent. And of course the animals will all get there permits and proper care for the taxidermist or dip and pack company.

I have gotten to know Louis a little over the last few months. I think the truly great thing about Louis, is his great personality and positive attitude. That alone on a hunt can be priceless!

I looked up plane ticket prices in August...seen them as low as $1600.....from the midwest anyway.

Hi guy’s thanks for all the kind words!

This hunt has been sold.

Cheers
Louis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg