California Dreamer .... Hello

coaster500

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and enjoying every minute of it :)

Like most hunters in America I dream about hunting in Africa with my bow. I've been tucking away the $ for two years and hopefully will be able bring my dream to fruition soon.

Thank you for the wonderful place to dream and do my homework ...

Kip

Morro Bay, California

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 83
Welcome to AH Kip! I really like your introduction, I am always glad when hunters are enjoying the site and especially when long time visitors come forward to say hello. I hope you continue to enjoy the site even more as you participate. Thank you for the wonderful picture of Morro Bay, I used to visit every year with my wife.

Hi Coaster 500

Welcome to the forum good to have you on board.

Cheers
Louis

Welcome to the forum from a fellow bowhunter.

nd

Jerome, Louis, nd

Thank you for the welcome.

Jerome have you been to Morro Bay? or just the states...It really is a small world :)

Thanks again

Kip

Kip,

Welcome to the world of Africa Hunting . Africa the land of every hunters dream.....

Monish

Kip, I live South of Los Angeles, in Orange County. My wife is a native Californian and her family used to have family reunion every year in Morroy Bay.

You will find lots on info on this forum and I hope your dream of hunting Africa comes true.

Hello Coaster 500,

Welcome to AH you will find all the info you need to book your African Safari. And if you have any questions please feel free to ask me at anytime. I will be more than happy to assist you in anyway. We can make your dream come true with trophy's of a lifetime!

Best regards,

Thanks to all for the warm welcome !! I am sacrificing my out of state hunts this year so I hope to visit and hunt with you folks in 2011....Costs a bit to visit and hunt with you folks :)

Kip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!