By way of introduction.....

quackaslaya

Reaction score
Hunted
US, Canada
Hi all,

I am planning my first trip to Africa with my son who will be graduating high school in 2012. We have been looking for an adventure trip for his graduation, what better than an Africa safari. We live in north central Idaho near the Salmon and Snake Rivers. We have opportunities to hunt mule deer, white tails, elk, black bear, cougar, moose etc.
We also spend a fair amount of time chasing waterfowl.

I love the anticipation and planning of a trip like this and hope I can glean some knowledge from those more experienced than I.

Thanks,

Bryan

either you should come to south africa or namibia are 2 good places but africa is africa sir! no matter where you hunt!
All the best
Ibie

Welcome to AH Bryan! The anticipation and planning of your African safari is very much part of the journey and the process should be enjoyed fully. I am glad to hear that you will be taking your son along , these moments spent with him in Africa will be forever remembered. Lots of information here to gather though feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Bryan ~ Welcome to the AH forum! In my opinion, you'll never regret the decision to take your son to Africa for his graduation. Africa is such a great adventure and, as you say, the planning and anticipation is a big part of the trip. I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful information on this site and if you have any questions regarding airfare and other travel arrangments, feel free to ask.

Welcome to AH Bryan. I joined the site a while back and just got back from my first safari last month. There is a ton of information on here that will help. Good luck.

nd

Hi Bryan,
Welcome to AH. You'll find all the information you need on hunting Africa, right here. Hola , if you need any info on your trip over here.

Kind Regards
Marius Goosen

Bryan,
Welcome aboard.
That country you live in is some of the most beautiful in the lower 48.
As a died in the wool waterfowler I have to tell you I love your handle "Quackaslaya" Hahahhaaha!
Planning your safari is half the fun. I found the "Ultimate Safari Planning Guide" here on AH to be very helpful.
Best of luck.

Hello Bryan, welcome to the AH forum. I'm sure you will find an abundance of Africa hunting information here to assist with your upcoming plans.

Welcome to AH Bryan. This site will have the information you need. If you can't find something, just ask and someone will show you where to look.

Hi Bryan welcome, just the place to look for any info regarding hunting Africa. To bring your son along will have everlasting memories. Planning the safari is so much part of the trip. Good luck.
Johan

Hi Brian

Welcome to the forum!

You will find all the info you need to plan a great hunt in Africa right here.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome. It is worthwhile planning your trip to Africa well in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!