Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
SCI, SHAC, RW Guild
Hunted
Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa
Cant wait until august... Going to visit Willem and Koedoeberg for a few days hunt. Hoping for a Blue wildebeest, a Warthog, a Bushbuck and maybe a huge Kudu....
Bushbuck are my nemesis and IMO the best looking animal in the world...

Tragelaphus_scriptus_%28male%29.jpg

I can see August is going to come slow for you. I have not looked at Bushbuck as one of my target animals, but looking at the pic you attached I can see the attraction. I hope all of your dreams come true in August.

Good luck on your hunt Trond hope you get some good ones. Bushbuck are a very beautiful animal and I have one on my list for next month but they can be dangerous as well if wounded so be careful and shoot staight I want my friend to make it back home without any new holes in him. I'm trying to make up my mind as to which one I'm going to have a full body mount done on the Warthog, Bushpig or Bushbuck guess I'll have to wait and see what I get. Again good luck on your hunt I know Willem will do a good job for you.

I will share one on my facebook so you can see one my Friend and PH Rusty and his client took about a week or so ago. Bob

Good luck on your hunt Trond hope you get some good ones. Bushbuck are a very beautiful animal and I have one on my list for next month but they can be dangerous as well if wounded so be careful and shoot staight I want my friend to make it back home without any new holes in him. I'm trying to make up my mind as to which one I'm going to have a full body mount done on the Warthog, Bushpig or Bushbuck guess I'll have to wait and see what I get. Again good luck on your hunt I know Willem will do a good job for you.

I will share one on my facebook so you can see one my Friend and PH Rusty and his client took about a week or so ago. Bob

Thanks Bob, and thanks Stretch.
Bob, you really dont consider to full mount a warthog? They are so ugly....lol, but maybe just because of that it would make a special trophy.
I definitly would make a full mount of a bushbuck if I could afford it. Just look at the colours...
I will do my best to shoot straight, hopefully with my bow but I will rent a rifle, if thats whats required.
Edit: Please post the photo from your friend Bob. I would love to see it.
:D:bandit:

Full mount of course!
The northern or Limpopo Bushbuck by far the most attractive of the South African species. Good hunt as well.
Bosbok.jpgBOSBOK 2009.jpgvloed 2011 jan. 037.jpg

Attachments

• vloed 2011 jan. 017.jpg
    vloed 2011 jan. 017.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Bosbok Cape.jpg
    Bosbok Cape.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 103
  • vloed 2011 jan. 026.jpg
    vloed 2011 jan. 026.jpg
    748.4 KB · Views: 106
Good luck with that Bushbuck. Certainly one of my favourites.

Thanks, I have great expectations allthough I think they are elusive and shy beauties.

I have an appointment with a bushbuck in September, on the banks of the Limpopo.

By the way, warthogs look nice in european mount !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!