Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA HSC
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
The bushbuck will always be one of my favourite animals to hunt! Share your Bushbuck pictures here!

20130925_180041.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This one was taken by an Australian client near Rustenburg in Northwest.

What a bushbuck pieter that makes for a happy hunter.Looking forward to stalking one of them with you in aug.My son in looking forward to this hunt as he has been waiting to get back to africa.His list keeps getting bigger though.

Nice old buck !

I also like to hunt Bushbucks.

I saw my first Bushbuck on my first African hunt in 2000. We were resting after lunch along the Limpopo River when he came down to drink a couple hundred yards from us. With his white tail, he looked like a whitetail deer and when I asked my PH what he was, she excitedly replied that he was a good Bushbuck and that I should shoot him.

My Limpopo Bushbuck along the Limpopo River in South Africa that I shot with my 7 mm Rem mag and a handloaded 140 gr Nosler Ballistic tip bullet.
watermark.php

In 2005 I hunted Cape Buffalo in the Matetsi region of Zimbabwe and was able to get this Chobe Bushbuck with my .375 Ultra Mag and a handloaded 300 gr Barnes TSX bullet.
watermark.php

I hunted the Eastern Cape Region of South Africa in 2007 with Johnny Vivier Safaris and was able to get this Cape Bushbuck on the Kat River Conservancy. I shot him with my .375 Ultra Mag and a handloaded 270 gr Barnes TSX bullet.
watermark.php

I also like to hunt Bushbucks.

I saw my first Bushbuck on my first African hunt in 2000. We were resting after lunch along the Limpopo River when he came down to drink a couple hundred yards from us. With his white tail, he looked like a whitetail deer and when I asked my PH what he was, she excitedly replied that he was a good Bushbuck and that I should shoot him.

My Limpopo Bushbuck along the Limpopo River in South Africa that I shot with my 7 mm Rem mag and a handloaded 140 gr Nosler Ballistic tip bullet.
watermark.php

In 2005 I hunted Cape Buffalo in the Matetsi region of Zimbabwe and was able to get this Chobe Bushbuck with my .375 Ultra Mag and a handloaded 300 gr Barnes TSX bullet.
watermark.php

I hunted the Eastern Cape Region of South Africa in 2007 with Johnny Vivier Safaris and was able to get this Cape Bushbuck on the Kat River Conservancy. I shot him with my .375 Ultra Mag and a handloaded 270 gr Barnes TSX bullet.
watermark.php
All very nice specimens,seems like you have good fortune on these wonderfull animals.

Hi all , i posted these before in the past anyway here they again.

All shot on our Family farm in the Eastern Cape ( well not all of the kudu and the one strange looking springbuck ) All in one garage ... :)

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

100_0444.jpg

One of the best animals to hunt in Africa. I love this pic. We hunted this guy for days. I will never forget the final morning we hunted him. If I just had a camera! We made a hard left turn on the road and entered a thick area of bush. He was standing on top of a termite mound with the sun behind him. It was so bright that I could not see his face or his color. It was just a shadow in the sun light. One image that I will never, ever forget. Just awesome! Later that day my dad finally caught up to him. And the picture with the sun setting in the back round, I just love!

Rick, that is just an awesome picture
congrats to all that shared pics

I love looking at these photos, congratulations to all involved. I leave for my first safari in 44 days, so these photos make me feel like an eight year-old looking at the Christmas catalog.

Rick, that is just an awesome picture
congrats to all that shared pics

Thanks Dobber. I get chills every time I look at this pic. Just all the memories!

Thanks Dobber. I get chills every time I look at this pic. Just all the memories!

I either need to figure out how to photo shop myself in there for a screen saver, or save a few more pennies for when I make it over

greedy me hoping to take a limpo and cape bushbuck on this years trip.Thinking I will need some luck on my side to get it done.

greedy me hoping to take a limpo and cape bushbuck on this years trip.Thinking I will need some luck on my side to get it done.

That's the kind of greed I can get behind. ;)

Ferdi,Great pictures.I am still trying to send you pictures of the mounts. John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber