AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club & Professional Hunters Association of South Africa
From the Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris team!

Click here to check out our Newsletter #6 - 2013.

watermark.php

For their 6th consecutive year hunting with Wintershoek Safaris, Dan and Nancy Burkes of Minnesota USA tackled the country of Tanzania for various species of game found in these regions. PH Yvan Nieuwoudt and camera man Hannes Pienaar were up to the challenge of leading Dan & Nancy to hunt with Kilombero North Safaris. Pro Hunters Willy McDonald and Dean Kendall showed our clients a fun 24 day safari...
[...] Read Full Post >

watermark.php

It is with huge anticipation and great excitement for Wintershoek Safaris when we hear that Julio Diaz Torre from Mexico is coming to hunt with us again. This 2013 year must ear mark at least the 6th safari that Julio has graced our hunting areas and at 80 years young; Julio assures us that he ain't done hunting just yet! Feast your eyes on the incredible trophy quality that this remarkable man managed to bag that includes 2 massive Cape buffalo bulls.
[...] Read Full Post >

watermark.php

What spans over a 15 year period of safaris with Johnny Vivier and Wintershoek Safaris, our loyal and great friends from Spokane Washington Mike & Jeanette Rentzschke and Richard McClure hunted with us once again this past October. A friend of Jeanette's namely Rhonda Schennum joined the party on this her 1st trip to Africa welcome to the family Rhonda!! Both Mike and Richard have hunted countless times with us over the years taking both dangerous and plains game species.
[...] Read Full Post >

watermark.php

Thanks again to our lifelong friend and client Yuri Petrov from Russia for bringing his 2 friends Sergey Rozanov (2nd time client) and Sergey Khodosevich (1st time client) for yet another successful adventure with Wintershoek Safaris. Our hunters went down on an expedition to the Eastern Cape that included Elephant back riding, deep sea fishing and some great hunting. Pro Hunter John Tinley hunted with Yuri , whilst PH Schalk De Villiers hunted with Sergey Rozanov and PH Tyrone hunted with Sergey Khodosevich.
[...] Read Full Post >

watermark.php

Wintershoek Safaris welcomed 1st time hunter to Africa Walter Whitfield from Yelm WA USA on a plains game safari in the Wintershoek Private Game Reserve area and at Wag'n Bietjie camp. Walter was indeed a fine gentleman that Pro Hunter John Tinley enjoyed hunting with very much. Tracker Cephas, PH John and Walter did a lot of walking and stalking to secure the species that Walter was after. We thank you Walter for putting your confidence in DWD Worldwide Adventures and for booking the safari to come and hunt with us in the Northern Cape province of South Africa?/B]
[...] Read Full Post >

watermark.php

Our good friend and reputed RSA Outfitter Jan Kleynhans was the successful bidder who bought the Wintershoek Safaris donated hunt at the PHASA (Professional Hunters Association of South Africa) convention. Jan brought his wife Hettie and 2 sons Klein Jan and Andri with him to be a part of the Wintershoek experience and to enjoy the hunt in search of the Grand Slam of 4 Springboks and some other species of game. We thoroughly enjoyed having such a wonderful family in camp and what a blast we all had.
[...] Read Full Post >

Link to newsletters: Bush Breaking Newsletter Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris

DON'T FORGET!!! Keep checking our website at www.wintershoekjvs.com to view the latest Newsletter hosted, to see phenomenal photos and to read the full stories!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross