AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club & Professional Hunters Association of South Africa
A very warm greeting to you from across the Big Blue... It has most certainly been a hive of activity these past few weeks with safaris coming and going to all 4 of our camps. no matter how quick we try to punch out the Bush Breaking Newsletters to bring you up to date, there always seems to be 3 or 4 or 5 hunts that beat us to the end product. As the saying goes, "all is well that ends well" so rest assured that every one of our spectacular safaris, will be featured now, during and before the end of the season.

Keep checking our website at www.wintershoekjvs.com to view the latest Newsletter hosted.

It was with great pleasure that we welcomed first time hunters to Africa, lonnie and Rhonda Adkins from Great Falls USA. After a year and a half of correspondence between us, these 2 super folks were set and ready for their safari. We put Pro Hunter Frikkie Nieuwoudt in charge of the hunt that was spread over an 8 night period and included visits to 2 of our camps, namely Wag'n Bietjie and Linksfontien. lonnie did a fine job out in the field by collecting all of the species that he was after. Rhonda also contributed by taking her first animal ever, a White Springbok, which completed their Grand slam of South African Springbok. A fine achievement to say the very least!

Thanks also to manager and head PH of Linksfontein, Philip Coetzee, who helped Frikkie with our clients reach their goals... we look forward to hosting Lonnie and Rhonda on another African safari in the not too distance future. here are a few words sent through to us from the Adkins family which is very much appreciated.

"Thank you and the rest of the staff for showing us the time of our life. It is an adventure we will never forget. I've attached the photo of the tree with the sunset. I hope you enjoy it and remember us, as we will never forget our time there. we hope to return again someday, Rhonda and lonnie".

Click here to check out the rest of our newsletter.

Link to newsletter: Bush Breaking Newsletter Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris 5

Attachments

• Bush Breaking Newsletter Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris 5 2011.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 206
Johnny

thanks for the good report..

Thanks for the news letter Johnny looks like your having a great year.

Hi, Strauss.
You are doing a great job with this newsletter.

Give my best to Tomas.

Cheers,
Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross