Bullet Safaris...happy to finally be on AH!

Bullet Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
bulletsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
Hello Everyone,
I would like to introduce myself and my company 'Bullet Safaris'. We operate in Tanzania specializing in Dangerous Game, we also have a great operation in South Africa and Mozambique.
I spend a lot of time in the field...so that is my only excuse for not joining earlier! Thanks for all the help in getting my account set up AH/Jerome.
I am looking forward participation in the site and meeting all the members. If I can assist with anything I'm easy to find and happy to help.
Keep an eye out for some of our articles, videos and posts.
Sincerely,
Nathan Askew
Professional Hunter - Bullet Safaris

Welcome to AH Nathan.Looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome!!!

Hunting in a a place without internet connection is an AWESOME excuse in my book! :)

Welcome to AH Nathan! Glad to have you on board. I have known Nathan for over a decade, I know him to be a straight shooting American guy who has worked hard to live his dream of becoming a Big Game PH in Tanzania and I'm really looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you.

Welcome Nathan.
The more contributors the merrier.

Look forward to your posts.

Glad to have you here. Tanzania is a great place. Bruce

Welcome!!!

Hunting in a a place without internet connection is an AWESOME excuse in my book! :)

Thanks - im looking forward to heading back over soon. The men are headed to the bush in a week to cut roads and burn.
Being 'connected' for half the year and in the bush the other half is just right!

Welcome to AH Nathan! Glad to have you on board. I have known Nathan for over a decade, I know him to be a straight shooting American guy who has worked hard to live his dream of becoming a Big Game PH in Tanzania and I'm really looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you.

Thanks Jerome, slowly making my way through the site and testing the waters!

Welcome to AH Nathan!

Welcome To AH ..... but I gotta ask what's the story behind the FREAK ? with the fused bosses ? WOW ?
Glen

buffalo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site Nathan!

Welcome to AH.

Look forward to your input.

Welcome to AH.

Thanks for the reference Jerome, its good to know when one of the good ones joins, when it come to outfitters that is.

Welcome Nathan, look forward to your contributions

Welcome To AH ..... but I gotta ask what's the story behind the FREAK ? with the fused bosses ? WOW ?
Glen

View attachment 40927
Hi Glen, thanks for the post. A client shot this on a leopard/buffalo hunt with us. Leopard down on day 8, should've had his buffalo before that. We had a good hard bossed Bull that we crawled in on, they were bedded and we got to about 80 yards. We got ready and stood up to shoot from the sticks. The Buffalo stood up, broadside, and he pulled the trigger...nothing happened. I waited and tried to urge the bullet down range but nothing happened. On the way back to the truck he told me he pulled the trigger a couple times - he just forgot to remove the safety. Has happened to us all! We laughed about it and continued hunting.
With one day left we found a new herd on a flood plain and this bull stepped into view just in time. Several shots hit home and we had that Huge Buffalo in the picture.
Great hunt - great luck!

Welcome to AH Nathan! Looking forward to your participation!

gday Nathan
welcome to AH , enjoy the site
looking foreward to hearing hunting adventures in Tanzania , its one place that makes
my imagination , go ape shit .........

Hi Glen, thanks for the post. A client shot this on a leopard/buffalo hunt with us. Leopard down on day 8, should've had his buffalo before that. We had a good hard bossed Bull that we crawled in on, they were bedded and we got to about 80 yards. We got ready and stood up to shoot from the sticks. The Buffalo stood up, broadside, and he pulled the trigger...nothing happened. I waited and tried to urge the bullet down range but nothing happened. On the way back to the truck he told me he pulled the trigger a couple times - he just forgot to remove the safety. Has happened to us all! We laughed about it and continued hunting.
With one day left we found a new herd on a flood plain and this bull stepped into view just in time. Several shots hit home and we had that Huge Buffalo in the picture.
Great hunt - great luck!

Sometimes things are just meant to be.

Welcome to AH, Nathan !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg