Buffalo / Sable Package available for this year

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by CT Safaris, Jul 7, 2013.

1. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
    I have one buff/sable package available in RSA that may be of interest to those who are looking for an above average chance of bagging good trophies in SA's most popular hunting destination. On top of the buff and sable (which we're offering at a bargain price) we're including a giraffe to hunt for free. The Giraffe can be replaced with a Kudu or Eland bull but should you not connect with one of these by the last hunting day, the Giraffe must be shot. The reason for offering this package at an almost ridiculously low price is because game must be taken off due to lack of available grazing.

The hunt will be conducted on 15,000 acres of fenced land in Limpopo Province near Lephalale. This is a 1X1 hunt that will be guided and outfitted by myself. A second hunter can also come along and hunt animals that are included or excluded from the package on a 2X1 basis. The Daily Rate for a second hunter will be $200p/d.

Package price for the hunt is $19,000 which includes:

Daily Rates for 7 days including road transportation from OR Tambo Airport to hunting area and back, accommodations, meals, beverages, daily laundry service and services of PH, Trackers, Skinners and Camp Staff. Also includes use of hunting vehicle, transportation between hunting areas and delivery of trophies to local Taxidermist.

Trophy Fees for

1 X Buffalo bull
    1 X Sable bull
    1 X Giraffe bull

The regular TF'S for buff and sable in a good area is between $10K and $12K each. TF for a Giraffe in SA could be anything from $2.5K upwards.

Do your own numbers but this is a heck of a deal!

Please contact me if you're interested. The package is unfortunately only avalailable for 2013.

Regards,

2. Buff-Buster

Buff-Buster GOLD SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
    Hunted:
    Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
    Great deal Chris! This shouldn't last long. What size should someone expect a chance at the buffalo and sable?

3. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    Buff and Sable between 38 and 40" would be a reasonable expectation during this hunt

4. K-man

K-man AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
    Sounds like a great deal! Do you have dates available late August or early Sept? Weapon is probably .375 I assume?

5. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    I have availability from Sept 5th onwards. Would recommend a .375 for the buff and giraffe. If you don't have one you'd be welcome to use mine.

Best,