BUFFALO HUNTING, ARNHEMLAND WILDERNESS NORTHERN AUSTRALIA.

PaulT

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
S.C.I. International. Rowland Ward. Sporting shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association.
Hunted
Aus. N.Z & Zim.
We are taking bookings for 2011 for our wilderness hunting concession in Australia, based on our 2010 price list.

watermark.php

*1x1, 6 full days hunting (+ day of arrival & day of departure) $8500, includes T.fee for buffalo bull.

*2x1, 8 full days hunting (+ day of arrival & day of departure) $7900 p/p, includes T.Fee for buffalo bull.

Included;
*Trophy fee for 1st buffalo,
*Hunt accommodation, meals & drinks & hunt transport,
*Preparation of Trophies, ready for shipping,
*Pick up/return Numbulwarr airstrip.

Not Included;
*Personal/property/travel insurances,
*Extra animals,
*Travel/accommodation prior/post hunt dates,
*Crating/shipping of trophies.
*Non-hunters $200/day.
*Packing/crating $100/box (1 buff Trophy requires 2 boxes).
*Temp Visitors Firearms License $60.

$2000 Deposit required to firm bookings.
Balance, 60 days prior to hunt dates.

Hunts are scheduled between Tuesdays & Thursdays utilising the availability of an inexpensive commercial flight service into our area on those days.

Chartered flights are available for hunts booked outside this schedule.

We have a basic, but comfortable, permanent camp constructed on the banks of a scenic waterhole teeming with birdlife, fish and both fresh-water and salt-water crocodile.
A full time cook + camp-hand ensure meals, camp maintanance, cleaning and Trophy preparation & handling has minimal impact on your hunting time, and maximum impact on your comfort and enjoyment level. Non-hunting partners welcomed and encouraged.

Additional hunt species include wild Oxen and wild Boar, we can also arrange fishing for Barramundi and Saratoga as well as estury fishing, as well as some limited waterfowl shooting.

Available hunting season is between July and October, inclusive.

watermark.php

We try and target buffalo Trophies in the 95 s.c.i range and above, with some trophies each year exceeding the 100 " mark. Our statistical average hovering around 100.

In addition to Trophy hunting we have limted spaces each year for Herd Reduction hunting which involves the taking of non-trophy buffalo (non-export) in lots of 10 animals.

These are the same price as our Trophy hunts and rather than a Trophy bull they include the animal fees for 10 Herd Reduction buffalo.

All hunts take place in a remote, wilderness concession.
No fences, no domestic stock, no agriculture, no sealed roads, no gates or water troughs. This is the Selous of Australia, minus the Kudu, ofcourse. Mind-boggling display of bird-life.

Full review of our hunt service is available on our website.

Pictures of Trophies, live buff, the hunting area and camp available on my profile album - PaulT, in members album section, click here to check them out.

I am home, and available, to answer queries until June, requests for more information after that time will be relayed to me in camp via my wife every 7 - 10 days, please be patient while wating for my replies.

Kind regards to all, hope to see some of you in the wilds of nth-east Arnhemland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you