Buffalo hunt special

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by THIS IS AFRICA SAFARIS, Jan 6, 2011.

1. THIS IS AFRICA SAFARIS

THIS IS AFRICA SAFARIS AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Big Bore Association
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Botswana, Zambia
    Louis

Thank you for your reply, I do appreciate it. I will be reposting this add with more clarity, also the bulls that are available for $ 8500.00.

I have no problem with advised comments in my inbox though.

Have a great day Louis!

Best wishes
    Heinrich
  2. andriesdeklerk

andriesdeklerk AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Nam, Zim, Mos, Oz and RSA
    Dear Hienrich
    Thanks for the response in true gentleman style. I am not discrediting your outfit. I may have made it a bit more personal as I have bumped my head a couple of times with misleading ads and if I may use the term fly by night outfitters. But I only raised my opinion after others also found the add misleading. I am sure you have a very happy clientele and offer good service to them. But being new to AH you properly don’t know the pitfalls of wrong wording for ads. Lesson learned both ways. For the future I will choose my words more carefully as you would yours. Best of luck for 2011.
  3. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Info on advertisements are important I would say. I am glad you guys worked it out but I was about to call Heinrich and find out where he finds bulls for that price! LOL.

Hope you all have a great year of hunting and it looks like the economy in the US is slowly but surely taking a turn again.

Best regards,