Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
image.jpg
My cape Buffalo has been completed at Capricorn Taxidermy in Polokwane SA. I expect to receive shipping details soon from Mike Smith and his team. He was the last of my six trophies from 2014 to be completed.
Sort of a mean looking dude isn't he?

Beautiful bull, does look mean you will remember and treasure these memories for years to come.

My best always

Well done Charlie!

Thanks guys. Jaco he is a great memory because he charged me! He was hard to bring down

Bet you will be happy to get him home soon. Love the curl on your buff.

Awesome buff!

Thanks Dennis. I liked his curl and the top if the boss is very pitted and waved with cracks here and there.

Love him Charles!

Great Buffalo, you've had a pretty good day. Buffalo complete and the deal sealed on the elephant hunt. Congrats!

That's a great looking buffalo!

Beauty !

Nice buff. I think the caption to the photo should be "I'll eat your soul." That's what I thought when I saw some through the fence to the neighboring property. Not something I'd ever want to aggravate!

nice CB.

Kind of looks like a soft butterfly...

This guy was the Alpha bull in a group of seven Dugga boys who was calling the shots. Haveing chased them around for awhile he had had enough and decided to confront the humans. The swag he had approaching me said everything.....no fear on his part! The seven advanced on my position in a line abreast and at sixty yards began to run at me and the two PHs. The Ruger 416 guide gun thundered and the seven changed their minds and ran for the thickest of cover with their wounded leader bringing up the rear. Even as he crossed a path in front of my and another shot went through his shoulders this beast barely grunted and kept walking.
I think Mike Smith captured the look he gave me as he came out of the bush and turned to confront me his sense of dominance. Mean to the core!

Badass beasts for sure. *shiver*

Great buff Charlie, congrats :D Cheers:

Very nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross