Brown Brocket deer in Argentina....!!!!

Discussion in 'Hunting Mexico, Central & South America' started by ROCKET, Jul 19, 2014.

1. ROCKET

ROCKET AH Enthusiast

Hunted:
    Argentina Bolivia Paraguay South Africa
    Well buddyes I´ll show you some trophies of this little big animal native of my land.........Brocket Deer.......who live´s in South America........there are three diferent species of them......red, the biggest one, brown in this case and the most ussual to get, and the very rare dwarft Brocket deer........!!!!

All of them are very elusive and scary animals, they are our ghost of the bushes........they are small deers......20 kilos is the average size, the horns in the males are spikes and just two, if you want to hunt them at the old way is very dificcult and a good trophie take in a good way is a trophie to keep in your memorys allways......I am allwais looking for a good male for the plate........!!!!!

Some flashes.........

Couple of nice ones up North........

corzuelas.jpg

A good gold medal trophie take down in a good stalk during one morning hunt.........

caceria mariano octubre 2011 019.jpg

Average trophie..........

DSC00208.JPG

Another gold medal recovered after two day´s since I wound it.......finally I found it after a long search......

DSC00009.JPG

Average size.......

DSC00165.JPG

Another gold medal........

varias 046.jpg

The beast one........was a gift for my best friend...........I knew everithyng about that Brocket, because I was following all his movements and was for my friend.........Top Five Record Book...........

DSC00056.JPG

The best view........

DSC00086.JPG

I am allways very excited to have the chance to share our passion about hunting with you buddyes

See you........!!!!!!

2. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    I have heard they are hard to hunt, great pictures!

3. Velo Dog

Velo Dog AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member.
    Hunted:
    Namibia (1), South Africa (3) & USA (most Western States, including AK & HI). Too bad spear fishing is not called "fish hunting" or, I could add a few extra countries (couldn't resist weaving that in somehow, sorry).
    Bonito !

4. ROCKET

ROCKET AH Enthusiast

Hunted:

Enysse.......if you hunt them stalking is one of the most greats hunt you can do and it is not easy get a good one......Thank you very much......!!!!!!

Muchas Gracias Velo Dog.....!!!!!!!

5. flatwater bill

flatwater bill AH Senior Member

Member of:
    NRA endowment member
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
    Rocket, thanks for the fotos. I want to hunt Argentina again, and that last great trophy is what I have dreamed of. I second vd revolver's summary............hermosa. BTW, is the rifle in the first photo in 22 hornet caliber?.................(soy un latino en mi corazon)................FWB

6. ROCKET

ROCKET AH Enthusiast

Hunted:
    Flatwater bill.......very nice to heard that from you.....there are lot´s of Brockets where I live.....even I hunt them to take meat to my table home...........rifle is a .223 rem and works great for this small animals.

Thanks for your comments and allways is good to hear about a corazón latino........!!!!!!!

7. Nyati

Nyati AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    RFEC, RFETO
    Hunted:
    Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
    Nice trophy, fantastic gesture that you kept it for a good friend !

8. ROCKET

ROCKET AH Enthusiast

Hunted:

Heyyyy Niaty..........is a really good friend......I have lot´s of goods Brockets trophies.......but no one as my friend took and I knew it.....but the story is better for him than me........I can tell the story many times and is better if the other took the trophie......!!!!!!

Thank you Niaty....!!!!!!!

9. Royal27

Royal27 BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA Zim, SA (Next!)
    Great pcitures and thanks for sharing.

I learn SO much from this site, and not just about Africa!!! One day, I might just try to hunt all six continents. I only have five more to go right now, but that will be doen to four in a month!!! ;)

10. ROCKET

ROCKET AH Enthusiast

Hunted:

Thank you Royal27.........my best wishes for you in your jorney..........I going to be here anyway.........!!!!!!!.........Africa is a great experiencie, I have tryed a couple months a go.......fantastic, thats the word........!!!!!

Thanks again......!!!!

11. Marcos Rodriguez

Marcos Rodriguez AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Very nice! i have too much friends in the mesopotamic region, which hunt a lot of this small animals... They tell me a lot of things about the hunt, very difficult and challenging...
    Congratulations!

12. ROCKET

ROCKET AH Enthusiast

Hunted:
    Yes Ma

Yes Marcos, that´s the true........if you try to hunt this small deer in a properly way, you gonna have a unfergetable and challenging hunt no doubt.Buy the way you will enjoy alot their meat in any way you prepare it......and no ward´s for the empanadas......!!!!!

Thank you very much my friend.....!!!!!