Botswana Elephant Hunts for 2013

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by CT Safaris, Nov 30, 2012.

1. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
    As we've heard, Lt Gen Khama (Bots President) is closing down big game hunting in Botswana...

Well hunting is still open on private ranches and in certain areas for 2013 and working with my friends in Botswana I have elephant hunts on offer for 2013:

The packages below include:

Day Rates (full hunting days)
    Government License Fee
    Rifle Import fee for 1 X rifle
    Trophy Fee
    Government CHA Permit
    Value Added Tax (12%)
    Road Transportation from Maun to Hunting Area and back
    Services of PH and his hunting vehicle(1X1)
    Accommodation and fully staffed/equipped camp
    Daily Laundry Service
    All meals and drinks
    Field preparation, tagging and transportation of trophies to the triophy shipper in Maun

Packages exclude:

International and local air transportation
    Airport taxes
    Accommodation prior to and after safari
    Gratuities
    Dipping / shipping/ taxidermy charges

Package 1 - $35,000

10 X day Elephant hunt for a bull up to and including 45lbs. (If no opportunity is had at an elephant in this class $5,000 will be refunded to the client.)

Package 2 - $40,000

10 X day Elephant hunt for a bull over 45lbs, up to and including 55lbs. (If no opportunity is had at an elephant in this class $10,000 will be refunded to the client.)

Package 3 - $45,000

10 X day Elephant hunt for a bull over 55lbs, up to and including 65lbs. (If no opportunity is had at an elephant in this class $15,000 will be refunded to the client.)

Package 4 - $50,000

10 X day Elephant hunt for a bull over 65lbs. (If no opportunity is had at an elephant in this class $20,000 will be refunded to the client.)

This is an offer made in conjunction with CDP and Kgori Safaris hunting NG43 Concession Area between Moremi Game Reserve and Nxai Pan National Park in Ngamiland Botswana comprising of 855,000 acres of hunting land. In order to qualify for these package prices, a deposit of 50% of the total hunt cost will be payable by December 31st, 2012.

For more info please contact me directly.

2. Jaco Strauss

Jaco Strauss AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, IPHA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
    Good spot with good Elle....

My best always