Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SA Hunters , Lowveld Hunters , BASA
Hunted
South Africa , Zimbabwe , Botswana , Mozambique , Tanzania , Scotland , France , Belgium , USA
Botswana Admits to Allowing Fracking After Documentary

Seen in the light that Botswana banned hunting in the " interest " of its wildlife , I wonder what anti hunting lobbyists and close friends to the President , Derrick and Beverley Joubert , have to say about this one ? I guess money talks ....

............... I guess money talks ....

Don't knock them, Botswana is reputed to be the least corrupt country in Africa, they are just trying to move up and improve their ranking through:

Proper compensation and appropriate gifts within effective inducement and incentive programs where they can kickback and enjoy the perks and rewards. Enticing operators to sweetening the milk with sweetener, while appearing to grease the way to better payola for the embattled government officials.

Don't knock them, Botswana is reputed to be the least corrupt country in Africa, they are just trying to move up and improve their ranking through:

Proper compensation and appropriate gifts within effective inducement and incentive programs where they can kickback and enjoy the perks and rewards. Enticing operators to sweetening the milk with sweetener, while appearing to grease the way to better payola for the embattled government officials.

hey wayne are you sure you arent in a govnt office??? you seem to have much knowledge of these things, and a way with words.......:laughing:

Ok, this sent me rolling with laughter, LMAO. And to think I thought they banned hunting to save the environment and the animals in them????? Hmmmmmm!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.