Border Crossings with Gun? Travelling Central Africa by Bike

You might want to consider dropping into south Africa and ask for a guy named Julius malema to show you the sights as well.

That has to be the wittiest comment I've ever read here..... THANKS! ;)

Thank you all very much for sharing your experiences and advice! It's certainly very useful, and great that you care enough to give it.

However I am not going to heed any of the advice regarding how sensible an idea this trip might be. I'm only looking for whatever help or information you can provide specifically about the questions I've asked.

If you strongly feel the need to keep trying to disuade me, feel free, I appreciate your concern! Sarcasm, it doesn't bother me, go right ahead... but if you can include some good on-topic pointers while you're at it I'd be grateful. James, you gave me lots of good info on what I'm trying to accomplish — thanks!

I'll let y'all know how things progress.

You are a braver man than me. I would not do that no matter how exciting the thought.

Good on you piano. Have a go. Nothing is learnt by staying at home. (I just hope your not playing us).

You might want to consider dropping into south Africa and ask for a guy named Julius malema to show you the sights as well.

:crazylol:LMAO !...sure - that should make things extremely 'interesting'

Kinda reminds me of the movie "Into the Wild" 2007.:banghead:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg