AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
SCI, Ontario Out of Doors,
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
Hello my name is Doug Dolan.

I have a Canadian Based Booking Agency D & D Safaris and I am presently looking for a Namibian Outfitter to fill some holes in what I can offer Potienial Clients.

I am looking for someone that can offer free range game and a tented camp in Namibai, as well as a game farm.

If interested please email me and I will send you my resume with my show schedual etc.

Thanks in advance

Doug Dolan
D & D Safaris

Dear Doug

I have mailed you.

Regards

Sylvia

Dear Doug

You could e-mail me to kowasadv@iafrica.com.na in order for us to determine where we could be of any assistance to you.

Hello my name is Doug Dolan.

I have a Canadian Based Booking Agency D & D Safaris and I am presently looking for a Namibian Outfitter to fill some holes in what I can offer Potienial Clients.

I am looking for someone that can offer free range game and a tented camp in Namibai, as well as a game farm.

If interested please email me and I will send you my resume with my show schedual etc.

Thanks in advance

Doug Dolan
D & D Safaris

Doug,
You can also check out the "outfitters" tab on this website and go to Namibian outfitters, click here.

Thanks to all who showed interest I have just returned from my information gathering trip to Africa and have made a deal with an outfitter in Namibia.

Regards

Doug Dolan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,