Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
DVD 1 $12 shipped

Jack Brittingham, Ultimate Hunting North American Big Game VI

Witness 21 outstanding hunts for Canadian Moose, Elk, Stone Sheep, Big Horn Sheep, Dall Sheep, Desert Sheep, Mule Deer, Pronghorn Antelope, & Coues Deer.

vid_uhfnabg6.jpg

DVD 2 $12 shipped

Jack Brittingham's Ultimate Hunting for North American Big Game - The Endless Fall

Continuing the Briar Lakes Productions tradition of Hunting Excellence, we are proud to bring you “ULTIMATE HUNTING FOR NORTH AMERICAN BIG GAME-The Endless Fall”.

No other time of year arouses the primal passion for the hunt more than autumn’s season of the harvest.

Follow along with our Ultimate Hunting team as they venture to the remote corners of North America after giant Polar Bear, Muskox, and Black Bear while also scaling the slopes after Stone Sheep. Listen to the bugling of rutting elk as their primal songs echo through the dark timber of the New Mexico Mountains. Then wander the panhandle region of North Texas in pursuit of Mule Deer. Join the adventure as you watch the most awesome big game animals ever taken with gun and bow in front of the camera from across North America.

Like a great passing ship, The Endless Fall has created a trailing wake of memories that continue to ripple through the minds of those who tasted the adventure along the trail. From the golden aspen slopes to the barren Arctic ice, it will forever endure in the hearts of every true hunter.

vid_uhfnabgtef.jpg

Records of North American Whitetail Deer
Fourteenth Edition
Published by Boone and Crockett Club
Softback binding
Very Good Condition
Retail is $25, I'm asking $15 shipped.

5178ND82TBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Attachments

• vid_uhfnabg6.jpg
    vid_uhfnabg6.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 162
  • vid_uhfnabgtef.jpg
    vid_uhfnabgtef.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 5178ND82TBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
    5178ND82TBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 189
Open to offers. Cleaning out the closet.

DVD's are sold. Book still available.

Hi Tom, I am from India can u ship me the DVDs here?? Do let me know the mode of payment.

Hey Monish, i gladly would have but i already sold them. Sorry. I do have some others that i will be putting up for sale in the future though. Thanks, Tom

all right Tom thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
propercapsules

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!