Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Nam, Zam, Zim,RSA (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, NZ, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
say what you want,but the colonialism of the democratic age was better ,than these dreadful relations.
Intern security,welfare,healthcare,hospitals ,schools, education,and and and.
And now, living with blody terror and in darkness.Poor people.
O tempora o mores
:(:(

They a sick bunch!!! Trophy fee??

say what you want,but the colonialism of the democratic age was better ,than these dreadful relations.
Intern security,welfare,healthcare,hospitals ,schools, education,and and and.
And now, living with blody terror and in darkness.Poor people.
O tempora o mores
:(:(

Foxi: The perception and the reality of colonialism depends a lot on what side of the issue you look at it from. I am currently reading "King Leopold's Ghost" (BTW, a very good book) and the european colonist, more specifically the Belgians, were the savages that rape, abused and murdered the Congolese. Weak tribes, nations, etc get exploited by the strong. Doesn't make it right, but that's how it has played out through the ages. The only thing that will stop Boka Haram, ISIS, etc is a a stronger force to eliminate them.

I meant the times from the democratic age in Europe ,not the dark site of the Congo Free state under King Leopold II,the King of the Beasts.
He began 1885 I think.
Congo Freestate was a special,shameful position in the colonizing history of Africa.
It was the privat property (until 1908) of the belgian King Leopold and he exploitet with his own mercernay troops this land.
And he was a charming lyer and a big criminal.
But mostly it is frogotten,that it was the "white pressure" that Leopold must retreat and had to give the Congo to his state for a better and more human developement.
Foxi

Prayers for the children!

"The only way to stop a bad man with a gun is a good guy with a gun."
Apparently the good men in Nigeria do not have guns.

So sad for the innocent people killed at the hands of these barbaric cowards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross