Boddington On Elephant

jaeger

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I've got to say, as someone who has watched many, many hunting DVD's from all over the world, that this DVD is in my top three of all time. It really is superb. Many chapters are full of information and the shooting sequences can only be described as 'personal'. Some elephants being taken at five yards or less! It's unusual; for me not to fast-forward a little bit of a dvd, but not this one.....I know its not exactly cheap, but its well worth it i can tell you!
I strongly recommend it, i really do.....

Good Hunting Jaeger

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Boddington on Elephant with PH Ivan Carter

Jaeger, Much appreciate you posting a review on this DVD, thanks!

Here is a preview of Boddington on Elephant...

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree with Jaeger. What a great source of information. I've watched both discs several times, and I'll watch them several more times in the months ahead. I love to read books on the subject, but it's hard to adequately describe in writing all the elephant behaviors, reactions and attitudes that Craig and Ivan convey via video in this DVD. The hunting footage is incredible. Great piece of work. My wife is sick of it playing all the time ....

Jaeger, Much appreciate you posting a review on this DVD, thanks!

Here is a preview of Boddington on Elephant...

No Probs Jerome. I shall review a few more when time permits. Thank's for adding the DVD photo to my post. I have had an attempt at posting a photo and have finally managed it. So I will be able to add a photo next time i do a review. Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.