Blaser R8 Jeffery (500) For Sale

More info and some pics would help you sell it faster. What caliber, general location, conditon, etc

Ok so maybe your title is misleading, as it looks like you are asking 8500 rand for it, but after your reply I'm now wondering is R8 the model? If so what is your asking price? You may want to change the title btw to clear up any confusion if this is the case

Ok so maybe your title is misleading, as it looks like you are asking 8500 rand for it, but after your reply I'm now wondering is R8 the model? If so what is your asking price? You may want to change the title btw to clear up any confusion if this is the case
Yes R8 model, I will look at any offers.

Wood stock? Synthetic? What R8 Model? Professional, Jaeger, Lexus etc?

You should post pictures and describe what is actually for sale.

Strange, at best.

If I said I had a a Ruger M77 Guide Gun for sale we would all expect this to be a complete rifle! Right?? So when I read this post I'm thing a whole rifle not just a barrel and magazine!

The Blaser R8 in 500 Jeffery has its own specific bolt head and is either left or right handed. Is that included also, if so which hand is it.?

I'm confused on this- not being familiar with the Blaser R8. Is this similar to the Thompson-Contender where a person can have an "action" and then fit several barrels to it (one at a time)?

I'm confused on this- not being familiar with the Blaser R8. Is this similar to the Thompson-Contender where a person can have an "action" and then fit several barrels to it (one at a time)?

It's only similar in that you can swap barrels. The Blaser R8 is a straight pull bolt action with a detachable trigger group and interchangeable barrels. Also the bolt housing and bolt heads can interchange between left and right hand. It's a very well made system that I like and have used it a lot. Basically here in the US, the stock receiver is the firearm and the rest of the components are just parts.

Check them out at blasers-usa.com or eurooptic.com who is a major retailer of this manufacturer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross