DSCN0788_zpsrkeogtqx.jpg
DSCN0784_zpsnmv1hclf.jpg
DSCN0764_zpslyoohjh1.jpg
DSCN0758_zpsil8dcadi.jpg
DSCN0790_zpsg0rwqgqi.jpg
DSCN0775_zps59ifhyu8.jpg
DSCN0785_zpspd9nzque.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking animal and as always outstanding work!

I love blackbuck. They are beautiful animals and loads of fun to watch and hunt.

a mount any hunter would display with pride

Like the animals. Would love a full mount.

great work indeed! in my preference, im not really a fan of the wall pedestal, but the pose, detail and scenery are very well done! looks great!

Dennis a very good piece of work...

Beautiful mount.... The blackbuck to me is like my holy grail of animals. 2 trips to Texas and the closest I got to one was almost hitting one in the truck. Can I ask why the teeth are showing? Is this similar to a Fleming whitetail mount?

How many hours do you have into this mount...this is amazing!

Jody, The teeth showing on the Blackbuck is just an added LOOK for this pose. Custom made shoulder wall pose for Client in New Jersey.
I had free reign as I did an aoudad for him and described the pose on that and he was very happy with the result. I wanted it as this one tough looking and muscled. I did his Blackbuck with the head tilt way down aggressive and a much harder turn
and kicked the horns up. I gave him this attitude and the teeth clentched were a given for this pose. I have quite a few clients that just give me pieces to do and say whatever you want give me something different and your best. Let out of the box I do my best work and most clients have the trust in me to let me go....here is the same clients aoudad mount from the previous year..

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/taxidermy-custom-aoudad-wall-pedestal-mount.8569/

Thanks Dennis, if I'm ever fortunate enough to get a blackbuck I know how I want it done. Looks awesome.

Thank you Jody . Hope you send it here to be done. Lots of guys try to copy my style , but it really won't be a AOW mount unless I get my creative hands on it ! :E Oh Yeah:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineT

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!