BILLC'S TASTE OF THE CAPE PACKAGE 2014 - TOOTABI HUNTING SAFARIS

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Tootabi Hunting Safaris, Nov 28, 2013.

1. dobber

dobber AH Veteran

Well the wife is going with me, so she can't get too upset with me spending this kind of money on a "family" vacation

Will do Bill, think i actually had a few emails with her a while ago when i started to think about going

2. billc

billc SILVER SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    united states canada mexico south africa
    Well she will have a great time a lot to do even if not hunting for the ladys. Good luck with all the planning

3. Tootabi Hunting Safaris

Tootabi Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SA Hunters, ECGMA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia
    Guys and Gals, due to no other reason but popular demand and the adding of another great concession at the coast with abundant of animals featured on this list we have decided to extend this offer for the 2015 season.

I re-iternate that our prices for this package has been reduced already, have a look below:

5+1 ANIMALS TROPHY HUNT 6 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS

REDUCED PRICE FOR AH MEMBERS - PRICES WAS:

US$3 950 (1X1) -US$ 3 750 (2X1)
    NOW ONLY
    US$3 550 (1X1) -US$ 3 000 (2X1)

1X CAPE KUDU
    1X CAPE BUSHBUCK
    1X BLESBUCK
    1X IMPALA
    1X SPRINGBUCK
    BONUS: 1 X WARTHOG

Don't snooze, give me a call or send me an email if you're interested.

Warbird782 and accipiter like this.
  4. accipiter

accipiter AH Veteran

Hunted:
    South Africa, USA
    This is a great package. Thanks Loodt for keeping this one around for another year.

5. Tootabi Hunting Safaris

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SA Hunters, ECGMA
    Hunted:
    Pleasure @accipiter I know that this one is a great fit for many wanting to hunt the EC.

6. ActionBob

ActionBob AH Fanatic

Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa
    When I was planning my trip and hadn't a clue as to what I really wanted, this would have been a superb starting point!

People from the USA who think they cannot do an African Safari need to see this, join up and take advantage of such opportunities. Stick in Lucky Luke for the kids and a few customized additional animals to taste, and maybe share with a spouse.

Add in a couple Ado days and that afternoon/evening game drive/dinner at Schotia, then a city/port/township/history/beach tour of PE for a day and a half and you have the makings of one heck of a great vacation for an economical price!

7. Royal27

Royal27 BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA Zim, SA (Next!)

That's exactly how I sold the wife on the trip for next May! :) I did the combo package that adds the side trips you are talking about. With the wife this trip will be about more than just hunting and that is fine.

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/tootabi-hunting-safaris-chasing-dreams-package-4500-00.16253/

And you're right, people who don't go to Africa (with few exceptions) just don't want to go bad enough. Me? I've fallen hard! LOL

8. ActionBob

ActionBob AH Fanatic

Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa
    Royal;
    Action Annie and I were gone from home 23 days last April. It was a great trip but almost too much for us. I think 16-18 days with as close to 14 days "in country" as you can get would be ideal. And less days than that will still make a great trip, nothing wrong with 10 days total if you stay in the EC.

Either a 10 day hunt and 4 days somewhat local touring or a week of each but doing the Garden Route. We had 3 days touring PE/Ado/Schotia and should have had at least 2 full days at Ado. One big full day with a guide doing PE would be enough, or a day and a half if taking it slower and shorter days/more relaxing. We hope to get back to Ado with Loodt for a couple days of the full experience. The afternoon/evening game drive and dinner is plenty at Schotia and can be tagged onto the latter part of a Ado day.

If you do a week long hunt and a week of tour, you can do the Garden Route drive to Cape Town. We rented a car and drove ourselves and it was very economical. Also rent a GPS unit!
    Bob
    P.S. The rest of the story is that that whole area is so diverse that you can accommodate any taste. You can do wine tours and golfing, Elephant, horseback, ostrich, and ATV rides. Fishing on the ocean or casting a fly at trout. Walks on the beach to mountain hiking, bunge jumping to exploring huge caves to underwater and shark cage diving. Fine dining at about half the cost of the USA. Museums, art, sailing, dinner cruises, etc. Quaint historic towns to big modern cities. We even took a night off to just go see a movie and have some popcorn. Everyplace speaks English. You can be fast paced the whole time or as slow and easy as you want.

9. ActionBob

ActionBob AH Fanatic

Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa
    I've fallen and I can't get up.

Looks like the only solution is scheduling the next trip! Maybe two.

10. billc

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    I think you two forgot what makes this package so nice.It all starts with the name of the package.LOL the animals are nice also. I just hope one of you figure out how to get me back over when you are all there. :)

11. Warbird782

Warbird782 AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    RSA, USA
    How could someone not jump on this?!? That is a screaming deal Loodt!

billc likes this.
  12. Tootabi Hunting Safaris

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SA Hunters, ECGMA
    Hunted:
    This deal is screaming for someone to take advantage of it for 2015! Super low rates and incredible offer - ask @billc he will vouch for that!

13. brushmore

brushmore BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Senior Member

Now I am wondering how billc got a package named after him. Must be something to do with the pink shirts right? :)

14. Wildside Outdoors

Wildside Outdoors AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    RMEF, NWTF, SCI
    Hunted:
    USA- AK, WY, UT, CO, TX, GA, FL, NC, TN, OH, IL, IN, MO, MI, and good ole KY
    Hi Loodt! So what is the average size kudu that one can expect on a hunt like this?

15. billc

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    My son took a 45 1/2" kudu on our trip with loodt.Remember they are cape kudu not the greater kudu.I would say from what I saw there anything from 44 to 50".I know after seeing the area I would love to hunt there in late may into june when the kudu are rutting.There is some nice country there to hunt.

IMG_0354.JPG

16. billc

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Come on now no one here thought he was smart enough to come up with all the good packages on his own I hope.LOL he surprised me with naming the package that to be honest.We have had alot of fun the last few month giving each other a hard time but I do enjoy helping him with what ever I can.

Guys look at the packages and jump on one of them for the time of your life.Watch out for a few new ones coming soon that will give you all a good bang for your buck.Who knows you may even get your own pink shirt to wear.

17. dobber

dobber AH Veteran

a quick check on my countdown clock app and i have 334 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes and 32 seconds left

18. billc

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    dobber look how the time is flying by.LOL I can tell you dont think about going to much.Which package did you end up doing

19. dobber

dobber AH Veteran

Doing the BillC *L*
    leave for my fly in moose hunt this weekend, looking forward to a great trip, weather was cool last week, warming up this week and frosty next week, them bulls should be in full rut i hope

20. billc

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    good luck on that moose hunt.Glad to see you picked the best package he had.lol