Billc at Tootabi Hunting - the Pink Invasion

see you guys are just late to the story.For the best picture go to my tootabi hunt report.There is some young man who enjoys riding on a saddle in pink.Makes for some good fun.

Lets just say a few guys in SA (LOODT and PIETER) thought they could win a war they started.You know the type tuff guys behind the keyboard.LOL Guess who the bitches were by the time I left SA.

BEST POST EVER!!!

Yeah Bill....but you shot a goat!

;)

Tarbe,

You sure he shot it? just because he said it was being mounted doesn't mean he shot it.... :A Banana Sad:

haha funny royal.I was with lammie not loodt so all the goats were safe that way.But since you brought it up it was funny how them dam blesbuck would run up to loodt but run away from the rest of us.LOL

I have just decided I am not getting anywhere near any of those goats.

One of them might be related to Bill.

tootabi goat hunt.jpg

I'm putting two and two together now.... billc had told me that one of the other "hunters" in his party had some problems getting through SA customs. He told he it was an old friend of his and that the guy's name was Bill E. Goat.

It makes so much more sense now....

There will not be any trip report from yours truly.

I do not want my already ugly enough image painted pink and mingled with goats! :eek:

Just wait until the anti-hunters get ahold of this....

ouch bossie you throw me under the bus with the goat.LOL It must be hot over in SA now to much time for some guys.

tarbe it is already to late for you.Your in love with those SA goats already an deven with loodt dressed in pink you will be able to get one.

I am starting to see who my friends are with the way this post is going.:cry: Some guys seem to be forgetting I am comong back to SA and they will pay the price again.:whistle:(y):mad:

One good thing is that I was/am not part of the Pink invasion. But by the sound of it there are much more people involved than those that are already revealed.

One good thing is that I was/am not part of the Pink invasion. But by the sound of it there are much more people involved than those that are already revealed.

Closet Pinkos?

I could not resist…

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the rest of the fleet…

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

OMG Jerome, you just found Bill's dream! Well, I suppose he would not be happy without pink seats yet.

:):D:LOL::ROFLMAO::cry::E Lol:
Loodt you look quite dashing in you ph shorts with the pink shirt. I'd be awfully careful who you show that to. Might attract some clientele that is a bit light in the loafers.

Apparently, not only in Vegas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!