Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
I am planning on going back to Namibia in 2014 and will try to go in March, April, or May, My PH has suggested coming on the 20th of May. I was wondering if the Memorial Holiday which falls on the 26 will cause me to have a higher flight cost? I tried to get a few flight prices but am a little to early. I am retired so any date works for me it just if it works for the outfitter. Anyone have any suggestions when is the best time to go flight wise. I will probably book a flight through travel express. I have also thought about booking a short hunt in South Africa for Nyala and Bushbuck being as I am already there.

I flew back one year on Memorial weekend and it didn't cost me more. Heck it seem to be more laid back and relaxing...no rushing!

I booked with Lori, for our safari and for a business trip...she's great.

Fly mid week that's your best chance, Wednesday is the best-generally. Airfare has gone up 25% in the last 3 years...

May is not high season yet . You should be fine !!! prices have gone up quite a bit recently ...

Happy Hunting !!!

Avoid holiday travel; More baggage, more bodies.
Go earlier.
It is not just price you have to worry about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois