Best possitive one liners on TV shows

ActionBob

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Texas Hill Country, Central Minnesota, SW Kansas.
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Australia, Tanzania, Iceland
The best one I've seen lately, and the most simple, insightful and understated was when Jim Shokey was sitting in an igloo with an Inuit guy talking about polar bears in the Uncharted show.

The Inuit fellow explains how they cannot cache seal meat or fish anymore like they have done for generations because there are so many polar bears around that they immediately dig it up and consume it. He explains how polar bear numbers have been increasing dramatically over the past 40 years. Jim nods and explains that commercial hunting of polar bears was outlawed in the 1970's. And then they go on talking about how natives are allotted 25 tags per year..... Apparently this is not enough to control the population which is endangering the locals and causing problems such as stealing their food.

And now it sounds like the government is pulling the 25 tags (rather than increasing the number) and this is going to really hurt the local economy as well as exasperate the problems. So Jim makes a comment how this directive is coming from down South where people do not understand the problem nor the situations and simply react to hearsay.

The Inuit fellow says "They are not educated right." And that is my nomination for best one liner with a positive message for hunting.

"We are living like Kings", Shockey's explaining how just a shack in the middle of nowhere, providing shelter is a huge relief for the day of bad weather.

"If you wait your entire life for something to happen, nothing ever will".... Jim Shokey

A good hunt doesnt have to be a long hunt....jack brittingham

From the same episode in the 1st post, I like Corey Knowltons I broke my neck in the Komatek" song lol :D

Corey is responsible for giving me a great fear of ever riding in one of those! To the point I think I may need to do a hunt for Musk Ox someday,,, in Greenland!

Corey is responsible for giving me a great fear of ever riding in one of those! To the point I think I may need to do a hunt for Musk Ox someday,,, in Greenland!

One day I hope to break my neck in a Komatek :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.