"Best Gift of All" W/ Leeukop only days away!!!

Discussion in 'Hunting Africa' started by Karamojo Bill, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Karamojo Bill

Karamojo Bill AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Portland Chapter, Oregon
    After being selected as the runner-up in Leeukop Safari's "Best Gift of All" contest for a free hunt here on AH in the heart of Zululand for a nyala & two more aminals I broke, (spiral break of the fib & tib) bones my left leg two weeks before I was supposed to leave in a nasty riding lawn-mower accident.

After two surgeries, a month on my back with my leg higher than my heart... a long recovery, I'm just DAYS away from receiving this WONDERFUL gift from Niel at Leeukop. He has been the picture of patience while he waited for up-dates from my doctor as to when I could fly, get off crutches, etc. He has bent over backward so many times to help & make my tranfers, stay, & hunt as easy & comfortable for me already, (but you'll have to read my thread & photos when I return to hear them all).

I could not begin to count the number of e-mails fired back and forth over the big pond trying to deal with all the logistics and ALWAYS in a pleasant, quick, & friendly manner.

We have corresponded so many times I feel like I know Niel already and we have been long-time friends.

As they say on TV, " stay tuned for the exciting conclusion"!
  2. monish

monish AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    AfricaHunting.com
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
    Bill,

Great to hear thats you are all fit N fine to take a safari with Niel . May you have a very successful safari & may you bag excellent trophy heads. Congratulations again & all the best .....

Monish
  3. Spiral Horn Safaris

Spiral Horn Safaris AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI and PHASA
    Hunted:
    South Africa and Zambia
    Hi Bill

You sure had some bad luck now it might be time for some good luck to come your way.

Enjoy your hunt with Neil he sure sounds like a good guy I will be looking forward to reading the hunt report.

All the best to you and Neil!

Best Regards
    Louis van Bergen
  4. Leeukop Safaris

Leeukop Safaris AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Hi Bill,

Thank you for the kind words. I am looking forward meeting you and your wife.

See you soon!!

Kind Regards.
  5. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Bill, I know that you are going to enjoy the hunt with Niel, maybe even more so after all that has happened. Can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck and good health.