"Best Gift of All" W/ Leeukop only days away!!!

Karamojo Bill

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Portland Chapter, Oregon
After being selected as the runner-up in Leeukop Safari's "Best Gift of All" contest for a free hunt here on AH in the heart of Zululand for a nyala & two more aminals I broke, (spiral break of the fib & tib) bones my left leg two weeks before I was supposed to leave in a nasty riding lawn-mower accident.

After two surgeries, a month on my back with my leg higher than my heart... a long recovery, I'm just DAYS away from receiving this WONDERFUL gift from Niel at Leeukop. He has been the picture of patience while he waited for up-dates from my doctor as to when I could fly, get off crutches, etc. He has bent over backward so many times to help & make my tranfers, stay, & hunt as easy & comfortable for me already, (but you'll have to read my thread & photos when I return to hear them all).

I could not begin to count the number of e-mails fired back and forth over the big pond trying to deal with all the logistics and ALWAYS in a pleasant, quick, & friendly manner.

We have corresponded so many times I feel like I know Niel already and we have been long-time friends.

As they say on TV, " stay tuned for the exciting conclusion"!

Bill,

Great to hear thats you are all fit N fine to take a safari with Niel . May you have a very successful safari & may you bag excellent trophy heads. Congratulations again & all the best .....

Monish

Hi Bill

You sure had some bad luck now it might be time for some good luck to come your way.

Enjoy your hunt with Neil he sure sounds like a good guy I will be looking forward to reading the hunt report.

All the best to you and Neil!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the kind words. I am looking forward meeting you and your wife.

See you soon!!

Kind Regards.

Bill, I know that you are going to enjoy the hunt with Niel, maybe even more so after all that has happened. Can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck and good health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross