Beer Drinking Holidays

alright , happy birthday now , cobber...........

I'm in for the extra holidays! As I write this I'm celebrating "Great day at the range, everything is cleaned up and locked away, now time to have a beer" day! :D Beer Draft:

Did you get the strap , bud?

Happy Texas Independance Day, Texas Flag Day, Sam Houston Day and Happy Birthday Spike! Only 12 hours til beer time!

four hours ago , pete
ive had a couple of beer for the spike , and are not far off winching up the first shot .

Happy "Almost" Birthday Mike!

I like the idea of a holiday on San Jacinto Day (the day that General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna got his ass kicked, for those non-Texans), I always have a few alcoholic refreshments as that is my birthday. "Remember the Alamo!!!!"

Happy "Almost" Birthday Mike!

I like the idea of a holiday on San Jacinto Day (the day that General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna got his ass kicked, for those non-Texans), I always have a few alcoholic refreshments as that is my birthday. "Remember the Alamo!!!!"

:D Beers: now as you didnt put the date up..........:E Shake Head: mr google tells me you have to wait till 21st april........you going to be thirsty by then :E Horrified::E Lol:

:D Beers: now as you didnt put the date up..........:E Shake Head: mr google tells me you have to wait till 21st april........you going to be thirsty by then :E Horrified::E Lol:
I stay in training as so I won't get caught like General Santa Anna did!...... :D Barman:

Attachments

• d-barman[1].gif
    d-barman[1].gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 116
I never needed a holiday for an excuse to drink....
aint texas.jpg

Happy Independence Day, Y'all!!!!!!

Being retired every day is a holiday and qualifies for beer drinking. The only day that matters is garbage day ;)

image.jpg

God Bless Texas

image.jpg

A fifth of jagermiester
A pound of 4831 and this here beef jerky please!

ATF only has to visit once.
Lol, there is a store in Springerville, AZ that we call the ATF, it is a great place!

Texas Independence Day is a national holiday here in the Republic of Texas

No beer in Saudi so I missed out yesterday. Don't worry Spike I'm presently sitting in the KLM lounge in Amsterdam and will have a beer to help you celebrate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross