Moose Hunt Cancellation British Columbia

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
One of my outfitters had two hunters back out on a hunt and he is trying to get it sold. He would prefer 2 hunters at the same time but he can make it work for 2 independent hunts.

Regular Price: 13,850.00 USD 1x1 *All Inclusive of: Hunt, First Species, Float Charter, Hunting License, Moose and Wolf Tags, HPF Fund, All Taxes.

**Not Included Caribou Tag 257.50 + Trophy Fee on Second Species 5850.00.

Clients required to get to Dease Lake British Columbia, they will fly USA to Vancouver BC and connect through to Smithers BC and then overnight and come up to Dease Lake BC on NT Air an overnight is also required in Smithers BC on the return.

This is a Great Moose Hunt along with an opportunity to also take an excellent Mountain Caribou. We have had historic 100% success from this Camp.

Cancellation Price 8650.00 USD *All Inclusive of: Hunt, First Species, Float Charter, Hunting License, Moose and Wolf Tags, HPF Fund, All Taxes.

**Not Included Caribou Tag 257.50 + Trophy Fee on Second Species 5850.00.

Hunt Dates October 4th-14th.

Hunters must be in Smithers BC on October 2nd in order to fly to Dease Lake BC on the morning of the 3rd. Returning Dease Lake BC - Smithers BC on the 15th October.

Clients will be flown directly into the Lake where Camp is located. the first night in camp there will be an overlap of a few hunters before they depart.

As they are being flown into Camp on the 3rd they will actually get a Hunting day (4th) that would normally be a travel day.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!