Bart Lancaster hunting videos

Discussion in 'Hunting TV Shows, Books & Video Discussions' started by Diamondhitch, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
    Since I am on a roll here I might as well mention another of my all time favorites that many may not have heard of. Bart Lancaster is an outfitter in BC and the NWT. His videos have plenty of hunting as well as lots of shooting a wide variety of game from Stone sheep, Dall sheep, Bighorns (Rocky mountain and desert) to Moose (AK and Canadian), Caribou, Mulies (Desert and rocky mountain), Mountain goat, Grizzly, Wolf, Cougar, Lynx, Bobcat and everything in between.

No acting, just real hunting the way you and your buddies do.
  2. prairie pirate

prairie pirate New Member

Member of:
    SCI,Boone and Crocket,Big country rod and gun club
    I' ll second that Diamondhitch! I have 150 videos and on north American hunting Bart's are the best.
    You said it with "real hunting the way you and your buddies do" but great quality and that guy never misses the kill shot no matter the stock or terrain.
  3. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR GOLD BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KZN Hunters Assoc
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, USA, Mexico
    Not that I buy many. But this would be refreshing, given the TV show comparison we are offered.
  4. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan