Awesome deal hunting Zimbabwe trophy bull elephant, leopard & buffalo

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Ray Atkinson, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Ray Atkinson

Ray Atkinson AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    Have two bull hunts left....

$650 per day for 10 days, $10,000 trophy fee, 2% levy on daily rate. all else is furnished except for tips that are optional...Totals to $16,500 for a trophy bull elephant...bulls running 35 to 45 pounds, with a few going 50 to 55 lbs in this area...tented luxury camp...contact Ray at below email or telephone..Last year or early this season the same hunt would have cost you $40,000 plus...

Leopard same deal but 14 days and $4000 trophy fee...bait hunts or dogs..60% on bait and 80 to 90% with dogs..Dog hunts run a bit more as the dogs have to be rented along with the handler...

Buff hunts 1x1 for 5 days $5950 ALL INCLUSIVE, FLAT RATE EXCEPT FOR TIPS THAT ARE OPTIONAL. (Yes the buff is included)

2. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    Wow. That elephant is a deal.

So is the buff!! :D

3. Mike70560

Mike70560 AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Ray,

Is the buff hunt for trophy bull or is it a cow hunt?

If bull, in what area will the hunt be conducted?

4. Ray Atkinson

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    MIke,
    A trophy bull hunt in the Zambezi Valley, Chirissa or one of the connecting concessions..

If interested in a hunt contact me at my email and I will detail it out, but its pretty cut and dried other than I only have one bull left at this time and that is after we secured about 4 more bull permits over and above the advertised ones due to response.....Also I have them looking for more.

I still have two elephants, one buff,and one Leopard I believe..If a client is serious then I cantact the safari company for an updated on numbers. These hunts are selling fast as they are so discounted and the economy dictates it.

I will add plainsgame in Dollar Block for $300 per day plus a $250 transfer fee from the buffalo concession.

5. Ray Atkinson

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    Sold out on buffalo....MIke I am looking so if your interested email me at my email address below and I will put you on my list...I am looking for more permits as we speak. Same deal